The Student Room Group

Bad friend ?

I know this guy he bullied me for sometime and I confronted him and I told him to stay away. My best friend still chooses to hang out with him after all the bad things he’s done to me. This hurts my feelings because she is my best friend, isn’t she supposed to take a stand for me? when I told her about how I feel uncomfortable around him she said that she is not going to stop being friends with him because she thinks he is a nice person. Am I wrong to feel this way? I don’t want her to be friends with him.
Not wrong at all! A bully is also an abuser, and the fact that she’s so comfortable being around someone that hurt you so badly you’ve cut all contact with them, probably means you should do the same with her. Stuff like this, it’s what warning signs are made of.
Original post by Anonymous
I know this guy he bullied me for sometime and I confronted him and I told him to stay away. My best friend still chooses to hang out with him after all the bad things he’s done to me. This hurts my feelings because she is my best friend, isn’t she supposed to take a stand for me? when I told her about how I feel uncomfortable around him she said that she is not going to stop being friends with him because she thinks he is a nice person. Am I wrong to feel this way? I don’t want her to be friends with him.

You're not wrong to feel this way
Reply 3
It’s soo hard to stop being friends with her because I don’t want to loose that friendship with her because I don’t have that kind of friendship with anyone else. I know it’s toxic but I still keep diving deep into this friendship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending