The Student Room Group

I feel really bad

this sounds stupid but I screenshotted my friends BeReals a couple of times because I’m an art student and sketch faces…I sound so creepy Jesus. But anyway, I screenshot my friends BeReal as I rlly liked the lighting and how their face was in the composition and had an idea for a painting. Just found out that people can see that you’ve screenshot their BeReals and I feel mortified. I feel so bad because what if they noticed and thought I was weird?? Should I tell them it gave me ideas for artworks? I know it sounds weird but it genuinely gave me an idea but I’m not sure how convincing it would sound…aghhh I feel so creepy and like I’ve violated my friend. Maybe they didn’t notice because they didn’t mention it but oml feel so bad man . Advice please!
Don't stress over it, if they're your friends I doubt they thought it was weird. They'll most likely be flattered you want to create art with their faces!
Reply 2
Original post by Emiliarinaldi
Don't stress over it, if they're your friends I doubt they thought it was weird. They'll most likely be flattered you want to create art with their faces!

Yeah I agree with this - tell them because they won’t think it’s weird if your friends - if there not comfortable the they will tell you and do t draw them hope this helps xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending