The Student Room Group

i want to do online college and leave sixth form

So i started sixth form a few weeks ago. i’m not enjoying it to say the least. there’s too much pressure and yes i attended the secondary school prior but this is even worse! i really want to drop out and study online at an online college. currently i’m doing h&sc as it was the only vocational option. however i’m already working in the health sector and i don’t really see myself going very forward in adult care as a career or the outcomes of h&sc like teaching or midwifery. if i was to leave and go online college i can study many courses that i actually want. ik half of you will say why not just go to a normal college but honestly i don’t want to. i’d rather do it online faster and get the qualifications. should i just drop out of sixth form? is online college counted as full time education?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by pleasehelpmelol
i’m a few weeks into sixth form and i’m honestly not enjoying it. the atmosphere and the pressure is too much. there was no other vocational option besides h

Do what you think is best for you! but I would suggest giving it a few more weeks to make a decision
Original post by summerbirdreads
Do what you think is best for you! but I would suggest giving it a few more weeks to make a decision

i just feel as if it’s a waste of time when i could hurry on with my online college course and complete that instead of staying here for even a few more weeks
Original post by pleasehelpmelol
i just feel as if it’s a waste of time when i could hurry on with my online college course and complete that instead of staying here for even a few more weeks

Original post by summerbirdreads

i just realised my whole paragraph was cut off, can u read the start of the thread again so u know everything :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending