The Student Room Group

Allen and overy smart start programme

Does anyone know when the smart start programme will launch in 2022? I’m in year 12 and I’m desperate to get high class work experience :smile:

Thank you!
Original post by LoveIsAChemical
Does anyone know when the smart start programme will launch in 2022? I’m in year 12 and I’m desperate to get high class work experience :smile:

Thank you!

I'm in year 13 and currently a part of the 2021 programme. It might be different this year however last year if you wanted to take part then you had to apply attend a smart choices event, which took place around march-april and then apply to smart start. You have to apply to smart choices otherwise you cannot apply to the actual work experience. I'm pretty sure the application deadline for smart choices is January. Apply to smart choices and once you attend that then you will be given the information needed for the next step of the application which is the smart skills course.
Original post by student2025
I'm in year 13 and currently a part of the 2021 programme. It might be different this year however last year if you wanted to take part then you had to apply attend a smart choices event, which took place around march-april and then apply to smart start. You have to apply to smart choices otherwise you cannot apply to the actual work experience. I'm pretty sure the application deadline for smart choices is January. Apply toonce you attend that then you will be given the information needed for the next step of the application which is the smart skills course.

could you please send the link?
could you please send the link?

The applications for 2022 aren't open yet but this is where you would apply

https://www.allenovery.com/en-gb/global/about_us/corporate_responsibility/pro_bono_and_community/access_to_education_and_employment/work_experience

Thank you! When do they usually open (the applications)??
Thank you! When do they usually open (the applications)??

I cant remember exactly but I think in January/February

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending