The Student Room Group

school

my whole school hate me any advice
How many people are in your school? 1000? There's no way the WHOLE school hates you, although I appreciate it may feel like that if you're being picked on.

Do you have any friends? Are you being verbally or physically bullied?

If you have a favourite teacher maybe try confiding in them?

There's not much context to your question really.
Reply 2
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
How many people are in your school? 1000? There's no way the WHOLE school hates you, although I appreciate it may feel like that if you're being picked on.

Do you have any friends? Are you being verbally or physically bullied?

If you have a favourite teacher maybe try confiding in them?

There's not much context to your question really.

I do have some friends most of them are fake its not the whole school but many older hate me as well and I don't have a favourite teacher x
Original post by amyyy101
I do have some friends most of them are fake its not the whole school but many older hate me as well and I don't have a favourite teacher x

You don't need a favourite teacher. If you don't mind sharing, what year are you in? If your in yr11, you can always move for sixth form/college.
If you're in lower years, you'll realise that friends, drama and other issues come and go. As long as no one is bullying you, you'll be perfectly fine with only one or two close friend that you have common interests with to make it through.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by PhoenixRose338
You don't need a favourite teacher. If you don't mind sharing, what year are you in? If your in yr11, you can always move for sixth form/college.
If you're in lower years, you'll realise that friends, drama and other issues come and go. As long as no one is bullying you, you'll be perfectly fine with only one or two close friend that you have common interests with to make it through.

im in yr9 x and thanks , butive been through the s\me thing in primary its normal for everyone to hate me for some rwaosn
Original post by amyyy101
im in yr9 x and thanks , butive been through the s\me thing in primary its normal for everyone to hate me for some rwaosn

In primary school, you have fewer classmates so in that sense, it's easier for you to feel left out But in high school, I'm assuming you have over 150 pupils in your year. Sometimes your potential friends are right in front of you, and sometimes they might not even be in any of your classes. Try to let go of the notion that everyone hates you. They don't. And why would they? If they do, they probably feel that way towards most people, or forget their 'hatred' the next day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending