The Student Room Group

Azets Graduate scheme

Hi,

I had a final interview for a grad position at a firm called Azets, they called me and want me in for a second interview which is an informal chat with the partner and a manager to get to know me Better? does anyone know what this means because I thought I had completed the final interview ? Has anyone else experienced the same?

Thanks!
hi,

i have just had the same, can i ask did you get the job after the second interview?
Original post by 4libbyloo
Hi,

I had a final interview for a grad position at a firm called Azets, they called me and want me in for a second interview which is an informal chat with the partner and a manager to get to know me Better? does anyone know what this means because I thought I had completed the final interview ? Has anyone else experienced the same?

Thanks!
Reply 2
Hi, does anyone have any tips and advise for the application process? I am applying for the grad scheme in 2024.
Reply 3
Original post by 4libbyloo
Hi,

Thanks!

hi how did this go and what kinds of things did they ask?

Quick Reply

Latest