The Student Room Group

Oyester card

Could someone guide me please I have been caught in bus with my sons 16+ zip card by inspector and they have took my details and card as well . I’m really worry about that what will happen next as I’m already suffering in very critical financial situation atm . Any kind advice would be appreciate. Thanks
So you're old enough to have a 16 year old son but can't pay for a £1.55 bus fare? Not to mention the fact that zip cards beep twice when you tap in instead of once.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hungrysalamander
So you're old enough to have a 16 year old son but can't pay for a £1.55 bus fare? Not to mention the fact that zip cards beep twice

Could someone have any information about the process of fines that I’ll needs to pay and how much it could be ??
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Akil12
Could someone have any information about the process of fines that I’ll needs to pay and how much it could be ??

Usually when people get caught they NEVER EVER give the correct details. Almost every single time they give another address, name etc. I'm not promoting this behaviour tho, I'm just saying.

And it's £80, it's reduced to £40 if you pay within 21 days
Reply 4
Original post by Akil12

So you've found this site to ask the question, rather than Googling TfL?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending