The Student Room Group

Best university for Law out of the options below?

What are the 2 best universities for Law strictly out of these options? :
- University of Kent
-De Montfort University
-Birmingham City University
-Nottingham Trent University

Thanks in advance
Original post by anonymous1626
What are the 2 best universities for Law strictly out of these options? :
- University of Kent
-De Montfort University
-Birmingham City University
-Nottingham Trent University

Thanks in advance

I think that Kent stands out by far. Wouldn't bother studying law at any of the others. Dreadful company, projected earnings, calibre of academics, opportunities. Most people don't need to study law at undergrad specifically and you may find that applying for a different course may allow you to end up at a better university doing a course you would actually enjoy (maybe history? politics?).
Only Kent.
Original post by Augustino D
I think that Kent stands out by far. Wouldn't bother studying law at any of the others. Dreadful company, projected earnings, calibre of academics, opportunities. Most people don't need to study law at undergrad specifically and you may find that applying for a different course may allow you to end up at a better university doing a course you would actually enjoy (maybe history? politics?).

I already have 3 choices but if only Kent out of the ones I listed (like the other person on the thread has said), I will have to look for another university for my 5th choice. What do you mean by 'dreadful company'.

Thank you so much for the reply.
Original post by econhelp525
Only Kent.

I see, I'm highly considering applying there but what makes you say that?
Thank you for the help!
I already have 3 choices but if only Kent out of the ones I listed (like the other person on the thread has said), I will have to look for another university for my 5th choice. What do you mean by 'dreadful company'.

Thank you so much for the reply.

I see, I'm highly considering applying there but what makes you say that?
Thank you for the help!

I've heard that it's generally a quite good law school, Sussex too.

In terms of "dreadful company", as the other person said, I think they're alluding to your peers not being serious and of low ambition at those universities.
Original post by econhelp525
I've heard that it's generally a quite good law school, Sussex too.

In terms of "dreadful company", as the other person said, I think they're alluding to your peers not being serious and of low ambition at those universities.

Understood, again thank you for the help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending