The Student Room Group

Best tips to revise Geography

What is the best possible way to study geography for GCSEs
I studied case studies in detail, memorising key statistics to reference in my answers. Case studies take up a lot of the GCSE Geography exam papers, so they're really important to revise.
Knowledge of what's on the spec is important too, but prioritising case studies is a good idea :top:
Reply 2
Original post by rosy_posy
I studied case studies in detail, memorising key statistics to reference in my answers. Case studies take up a lot of the GCSE Geography exam papers, so they're really important to revise.
Knowledge of what's on the spec is important too, but prioritising case studies is a good idea :top:

Ah ok, i usually get that wrong in the exams for 12 markers due to me stressing on other content quite alot, thanks
I made PowerPoints for each section and condensed all of the information down a bit. Included everything I need for revision in these (theory, case studies, questions to quiz myself, videos of concepts ext.). This helped me massively and you can open them from anywhere as long as you have a device.
Reply 4
Original post by magic12th
I made PowerPoints for each section and condensed all of the information down a bit. Included everything I need for revision in these (theory, case studies, questions to quiz myself, videos of concepts ext.). This helped me massively and you can open them from anywhere as long as you have a device.

Oh ok, i never thought of that, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending