Good songs to revise to...?

Watch this thread
bxcs
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
100% totally won't judge your songs........
I just need new songs for my Spotify and I'm procrastinating my prelims so this is the best way to do both at the same time lmao.
tandoori potatoe
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
I generally listen to classical (dark academia).
Last edited by tandoori potatoe; 4 months ago
some.student123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Exre - Romance (highly recommended)
Kid Francescoli - Moon (Ambient)
Chelou - Halfway to Nowhere (idk but calm)
All of Daughter's songs tbh
bxcs
Rep:
(Original post by tandoori potatoe)
I generally listen to classical (dark academia).
Do you have any names of pieces? I listen to songs like the dance of the damned or vampire masquerade and would like more songs with the same vibes. Not met many people who listen to darker classical pieces.
bxcs
Rep:
(Original post by some.student123)
Exre - Romance (highly recommended)
Kid Francescoli - Moon (Ambient)
Chelou - Halfway to Nowhere (idk but calm)
All of Daughter's songs tbh
I'll check these out! Moon is a pretty cool tune, already got it on my playlist.
tandoori potatoe
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by bxcs)
Do you have any names of pieces? I listen to songs like the dance of the damned or vampire masquerade and would like more songs with the same vibes. Not met many people who listen to darker classical pieces.
Not really, it's just a playlist I've saved.
I also listen to calming, light academia and royal core sometimes, just search up 'dark academia classical'
Last edited by tandoori potatoe; 4 months ago
Slx.24
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Make you smile- dbe

Or

Never forget you.. not zara larson but dutchavelli 😂
starxdust
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by bxcs)
I just need new songs for my Spotify and I'm procrastinating my prelims so this is the best way to do both at the same time lmao.
lo-fi?
user432
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
wunsche - sunday vibes
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Mass in B Minor by Bach :cool:
DieselGainz
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Lyrics are always distracting for me, so I throw on some ASMR or binaural beats/focus music if I want something to listen to.
Nightligh
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Butterflies by max and Ali gatie
bxcs
Rep:
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Mass in B Minor by Bach :cool:
I'm more of a Cantata person :cool:
bxcs
Rep:
(Original post by DieselGainz)
Lyrics are always distracting for me, so I throw on some ASMR or binaural beats/focus music if I want something to listen to.
Calm game soundtracks are just top tier as well
jaesix
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by bxcs)
probably the lofi and piano songs by Smyang Piano

i also revise really peacefully while listening to Aerith’s Theme not really sure why so specific 💀
alice17bex
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I listen to animal crossing music and music from the legend of Zelda- both relaxing but also gets me in a working mood
I also love movie soundtracks such as How to train your dragon and the harry potter films (especially prisoner on Azkaban and order of the phoenix)
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by bxcs)
Westlife have some songs that are decent to revise to
username5890374
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
øfdream - thelema slowed & bass boosted long version
asianism
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Apex legends music packs
bxcs
Rep:
(Original post by asianism)
Apex legends music packs
based
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.55%
The paper was reasonable (131)
36.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.33%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.53%

Watched Threads