The Student Room Group

Mental health of students going to uni 2022

Hello guys, i just wanted to ask how everyone is feeling about uni at the current stage of their life? How do you think covid has impacted your mindset and study habits?

Personal reason:
I think that covid has made me lazy and more illusioned to the fact that there would be no more exams in the future going ahead. This idea just prevents me from studying and making any effort. I feel like i need a gap year to get over the 2 years of disrupted learning at college.
im just burnt out from all the extra work I've had to do bc of covid at this point so idk i feel pretty neutral but that's probably bc I'm (not to sound emo but) numb & tired.

I feel like i would be wayyy more excited/thrilled to start uni if covid never happened bc now i don't even know if I'll be able to fly to wherever i end up studying due to the covid/omicron situation since I'm applying abroad :/

and if exams don't go ahead this year I'm ****ed since all my tests/mocks aren't as good as i want them to be.
Reply 2
Original post by flurryiscute
im just burnt out from all the extra work I've had to do bc of covid at this point so idk i feel pretty neutral but that's probably bc I'm (not to sound emo but) numb & tired.

I feel like i would be wayyy more excited/thrilled to start uni if covid never happened bc now i don't even know if I'll be able to fly to wherever i end up studying due to the covid/omicron situation since I'm applying abroad :/

and if exams don't go ahead this year I'm ****ed since all my tests/mocks aren't as good as i want them to be.

I get you, the same here. My grades are kind of poor but I want to still pull through and get through A-levels and stop relying on school teachers and to teaching myself the content and do as many exam questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending