The Student Room Group

AMA - I'm a child nursing student at ARU

Hey, I'm Jess and I study child nursing at ARU. I decided I wanted to be a childrens nurse when I was 12. I studied health and social care at college, achieving a level three extended diploma. I applied to university on 22/11/2022, I had my interview in December and found out that I got into uni on 22/12/2022. I have previously worked in a care home for individuals with mental health conditions and dementia, I also worked in a pre-school for three years.

Ask me anything...
Original post by ARUStudents
Hey, I'm Jess and I study child nursing at ARU. I decided I wanted to be a childrens nurse when I was 12. I studied health and social care at college, achieving a level three extended diploma. I applied to university on 22/11/2022, I had my interview in December and found out that I got into uni on 22/12/2022. I have previously worked in a care home for individuals with mental health conditions and dementia, I also worked in a pre-school for three years.

Ask me anything...

What are you enjoying most about University? :smile:
Original post by CamembertPaws
What are you enjoying most about University? :smile:

ooh that's a hard question! I am really enjoying meeting new people and having new experiences. It has been an eye opener and an amazing experience so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending