law uni choice

Watch this thread
Kei Maesa
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hi im applying to law with the predicted grades A*AB - would applying to Uni of Liverpool or Southampton be a bit too aspirational? as their grade req is AAA. plss lmk im desperate lol
TheGod76474
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Kei Maesa)
hi im applying to law with the predicted grades A*AB - would applying to Uni of Liverpool or Southampton be a bit too aspirational? as their grade req is AAA. plss lmk im desperate lol
I’m a current student at Liverpool and honestly I think those grades should be fine tbf
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Kei Maesa)
Hi there,

I hope you're well

I'm currently a Law student at Liverpool, and I'm in my third year.

It's great to hear that you're thinking about Liverpool! Some great advice I was given in college was for your 5 applications; to choose 3 university choices which are within your grade range, one university that asks higher of what you're expected, and one university that is a 'safety' option. This is so that you get a wide range, and that you're not 'missing out' on any possible opportunities.

I hope that's given you something to think about Best of luck to you,

Ana - University Ambassador.
Last edited by University of Liverpool Student Rep; 3 months ago
LawStudent456
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
No not aspirational at all. They’d both probably give you an offer

Liverpool we’re in clearing last year with BBB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
19.17%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (13)
10.83%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.67%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (20)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (30)
25%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
21.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed