The Student Room Group

law uni choice

hi im applying to law with the predicted grades A*AB - would applying to Uni of Liverpool or Southampton be a bit too aspirational? as their grade req is AAA. plss lmk im desperate lol
Original post by Kei Maesa
hi im applying to law with the predicted grades A*AB - would applying to Uni of Liverpool or Southampton be a bit too aspirational? as their grade req is AAA. plss lmk im desperate lol

I’m a current student at Liverpool and honestly I think those grades should be fine tbf
Original post by Kei Maesa

Hi there,

I hope you're well :smile:

I'm currently a Law student at Liverpool, and I'm in my third year.

It's great to hear that you're thinking about Liverpool! Some great advice I was given in college was for your 5 applications; to choose 3 university choices which are within your grade range, one university that asks higher of what you're expected, and one university that is a 'safety' option. This is so that you get a wide range, and that you're not 'missing out' on any possible opportunities.

I hope that's given you something to think about :biggrin: Best of luck to you,

Ana - University Ambassador.
(edited 2 years ago)
No not aspirational at all. They’d both probably give you an offer

Liverpool we’re in clearing last year with BBB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending