The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Applying for Accommodation

Hi everyone,

We will be opening applications for Staffordshire University Campus Accommodation very soon!

We guarantee to make an offer of accommodation to all first year full-time undergraduate students studying at Staffordshire University. Get your application in before August 31st 2022 to get the guarantee! Full details can be found at Guaranteed accommodation - Staffordshire University (staffs.ac.uk)

If you have accepted your course offer, and made Staffordshire University your firm choice, you can sign up to the ResLife Portal now and start viewing what we have on offer, including our events and support available for residents in halls.

In our halls you get free gym membership, 24/7 staff support, insurance for your belongings included, high speed internet and access to our ResLife exclusive events.

Pop along to one of our open days and take a tour of the accommodation in person to see what you can get, book your place on an open day now!

If you have any questions about the above, or would like further information on any of our accommodation please do not hesitate to ask 😊
Hi, as a student who will be starting a foundation Year in September 2022 will I have the same benefit of guaranteed accomodation as a first year student would?

Also I am not able to register on the Reslife portal it keeps saying my details are not on the system, I have definitely put my details in correct (checked carefully over 10 times) and accepted an unconditional offer (firm choice) nearly 1 month ago.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by Cybernerd003
Hi, as a student who will be starting a foundation Year in September 2022 will I have the same benefit of guaranteed accomodation as a first year student would?

Also I am not able to register on the Reslife portal it keeps saying my details are not on the system, I have definitely put my details in correct (checked carefully over 10 times) and accepted an unconditional offer (firm choice) nearly 1 month ago.

Hi @Cybernerd003
I am pretty sure you will be able to get guaranteed accommodation as you are a first year student.
But, it is definitely worth contacting our Reslife team for clarity and they can help you with any issues you are having with the Reslife portal.
You can find their contact details here: https://www.staffs.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation
Best wishes, Shaun
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hi @Cybernerd003
I am pretty sure you will be able to get guaranteed accommodation as you are a first year student.
But, it is definitely worth contacting our Reslife team for clarity and they can help you with any issues you are having with the Reslife portal.
You can find their contact details here: https://www.staffs.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation
Best wishes, Shaun

Thank you for your reply, I contacted Reslife and they said it's an IT issue that they are working on fixing (every new student is not able to register currently).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending