The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

no caller ID - university

I just got a no caller id call on my phone from dmu (someone called minakshi) and the person asked if i had any questions about the course/accommodation, did anyone else receive a call like this??
Original post by Anonymous
I just got a no caller id call on my phone from dmu (someone called minakshi) and the person asked if i had any questions about the course/accommodation, did anyone else receive a call like this??

this was when i was applying, i got an offer from st george's and a few week later i got a call asking about my interest. I always thought this was a weird but i guess its a method to persuade people to come to their uni.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
this was when i was applying, i got an offer from st george's and a few week later i got a call asking about my interest. I always thought this was a weird but i guess its a method to persuade people to come to their uni.

Ahh that would make sense, i thought it was a scammer or something because of the no caller id haha

Hi there, how are you?

It's so good to hear that you received a call from one of our friendly student ambassadors! :smile:

We make calls like these to ensure that you are happy with the information you are receiving from DMU, and to see if you have any specific questions that we can help you with. Our ambassadors always enjoy having a chat with prospective students, to share their own experiences of their time at DMU, which can often help you when it comes to making your decision about which university to study with!

I hope you enjoyed your chat with our student ambassador, and if you have any further questions then please do get in contact!

Take care,

Konnie, postgraduate Creative Writing student :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by De Montfort University
Hi there, how are you?

It's so good to hear that you received a call from one of our friendly student ambassadors! :smile:

We make calls like these to ensure that you are happy with the information you are receiving from DMU, and to see if you have any specific questions that we can help you with. Our ambassadors always enjoy having a chat with prospective students, to share their own experiences of their time at DMU, which can often help you when it comes to making your decision about which university to study with!

I hope you enjoyed your chat with our student ambassador, and if you have any further questions then please do get in contact!

Take care,

Konnie, postgraduate Creative Writing student :smile:

I'm good thanks hope you are well. Thanks for telling me who the call was from I was a bit confused! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending