The Student Room Group

St George's, University of London A100 Offer Holders 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lysave
Guys how do we do the fitness to practice thing because they said there would be info in the offer letter (im assuming thats the email) but it doesnt acc give u any instructions.

think you have to firm st georges on ucas first?
Original post by lysave
Guys how do we do the fitness to practice thing because they said there would be info in the offer letter (im assuming thats the email) but it doesnt acc give u any instructions.

There’s a page on the website called something like “offer holders” with a checklist and all the forms that are needed to be completed. There’s a form you need to fill in and send to your GP to also fill in about your past medical history etc
Has anyone else already decided which stethoscope they are going to buy?
I didn’t think about the first point, is George’s known for this?

My parents wanted to buy me the cardiology IV but I thought I would be embarrassed walking around with a fancy stethoscope and having no idea how to actually use it. I’m just having a fun time picking which colours I want.
Reply 44
Original post by BCorbridge
There’s a page on the website called something like “offer holders” with a checklist and all the forms that are needed to be completed. There’s a form you need to fill in and send to your GP to also fill in about your past medical history etc

Tyyyy xx
Reply 45
Im lowkey starting to believe that I’m the only one going to the offer holder day tomoz
Original post by lysave
Im lowkey starting to believe that I’m the only one going to the offer holder day tomoz

I’m sure there’s others going dw . I’m not, cos Wednesday is too soon and I have other commitments and the next day (23rd March) is my sisters bday :frown: so won’t be able to go to any St. George’s offer holder days . Still gonna visit the area though sometime later this week maybe . Anyways hope the offer holders day is good tmmrw and let us know how the uni is !!
Can anyone who has got an offer confirm if we need to do anything to acknowledge it etc. I know we have to firm it or make it our insurance after all our decisions are in but right now is there snything?
Reply 48
Sonce im going in today does anyone have any questions they want me to ask ppl at SGUL. If u do post them here and ill ask them for u
Could you ask if all the offers for home students have gone out now, thanks
Original post by Crazyfox007
Could you ask if all the offers for home students have gone out now, thanks

Not sure if there still 50% to go out or 10% or none at all
Reply 51
Original post by Crazyfox007
Not sure if there still 50% to go out or 10% or none at all

So I asked and they just gave a rlly vague answer
Ok thanks, maybe they can't say hence the vagueness
Reply 53
ask them why the hoodies are just not it and can they make new ones x
Original post by fawsa
ask them why the hoodies are just not it and can they make new ones x

Oh gosh I just googled them, they are so ugly…
Original post by Sriley35

when i was ranking my 4 options i did it by what merch can i buy to flex that i'm in med school and george's came dead last THERE'S NO DRIP IT LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN MADE ON WORD ART
Reply 56
Original post by Sriley35

Ok but im wearing pink scrubs and sgul can smd if they want me to wear blue
Reply 57
Hi giys this is SGUL admissions on their second account and if u dont wear pink to the first day and to every clinical then ur offer is removed x
Reply 58
Original post by emilia3
when i was ranking my 4 options i did it by what merch can i buy to flex that i'm in med school and george's came dead last THERE'S NO DRIP IT LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN MADE ON WORD ART

the way some of them are sold out is mad like who would buy those???

can we make a new one x
Original post by fawsa
the way some of them are sold out is mad like who would buy those???

can we make a new one x

my only requirement is that we can put our initials on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending