The Student Room Group

Biology a level

Hello, is anyone doing eduqas a level biology ?
Reply 1
yep, why?
It’s a rare exam board for a level and I was asking so I could get help
Reply 3
Original post by Alevelhelp.1
It’s a rare exam board for a level and I was asking so I could get help

definitely rare, there are no resources except the textbook and virtually no one does it! what bit do u need help with?
Original post by A.B72
definitely rare, there are no resources except the textbook and virtually no one does it! what bit do u need help with?

Memorising the content, the markschemes are sooo specific and do u know any resources that I could use ?
Are you in Year 2 ?
Memorising the content, the markschemes are sooo specific and do u know any resources that I could use ?
Are you in Year 2 ?

Also my mocks are in a week and I haven’t started revising do u have any tips on how I could memorise the content, what other subjects do u do and the exam boards ??
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Are you in Year 2 ?

the mark schemes are so specific, to get over this i write questions about each topic using only the specification and if you search 'eduqas a level biology teachers handbook' then there are the specs with notes and i use these for the answer so I can make sure I nail the wording (also this goes without saying but past papers). for resources I only use my own notes, physics and maths tutor which has past papers and notes (but not rlly detailed notes so dont use them purely) and also the eduqas textbook and youtube videos (if ur confused about general processes the aqa and edexcel videos are quite good). and yeah I'm in year 13
Reply 7
Also my mocks are in a week and I haven’t started revising do u have any tips on how I could memorise the content, what other subjects do u do and the exam boards ??

for biology I cant recomment past papers enough and also the question and answer thing i said above. diagrams/flow charts for long processes work for me and also actively recalling them but that doesnt work for everyone so its personal. i also do aqa chemistry and edexcel politics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending