The Student Room Group

Manchester United Next Manager

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
Just because he plays a defensive football since he joint Athletico? indeed, it is not a spectacular football his players performed, but the results speak for themselves.

What do you think of Julian Nagelsmann, Luis Enrique or Hansi Flick.
Just because he plays a defensive football since he joint Athletico? indeed, it is not a spectacular football his players performed, but the results speak for themselves.

Have a vote at the poll it would be great to see who’s your choice.
They should appoint me. To be fair it wouldn't be a good idea now that I think about it, there's a very high chance that I would up running that club down to the ground.
Original post by Mohammed1000000
What do you think of Julian Nagelsmann, Luis Enrique or Hansi Flick.

Can't imagine that the Germans quit their job as manager in Munich or German national team. Not yet. Luis Enrique has an offensive style of play, but can it really work without the La Masia background as in Barcelona? would not bet on it so easily.
Can't imagine that the Germans quit their job as manager in Munich or German national team. Not yet. Luis Enrique has an offensive style of play, but can it really work without the La Masia background as in Barcelona? would not bet on it so easily.

Ralf Ragnick and Julian Nagelsmann have a privileged and good relationship having both worked in Red Bull Leipzig. Manchester United had the opportunity to get Julian Nagelsmann last season but they never did.
Original post by Leslie Knope
They should appoint me. To be fair it wouldn't be a good idea now that I think about it, there's a very high chance that I would up running that club down to the ground.

Interesting choice maybe with a budget to spend and a squad overhaul and new-owners can you bring the glory days back to our club.
Interesting choice maybe with a budget to spend and a squad overhaul and new-owners can you bring the glory days back to our club.

Erm yeah, I don't support them. Also, appointing me would essentially mean that I'll have front row seats witnessing their demise, therefore the glory days will be pushed back even further.
Erm yeah, I don't support them. Also, appointing me would essentially mean that I'll have front row seats witnessing their demise, therefore the glory days will be pushed back even further.

I presume your a Liverpool fan? One goal was all they needed but that £560,000 a week Alexis Sanchez cost the game.
Ralf Ragnick and Julian Nagelsmann have a privileged and good relationship having both worked in Red Bull Leipzig. Manchester United had the opportunity to get Julian Nagelsmann last season but they never did.

United missed a good chance to bind Nagelsmann. In terms of Flick I think that he cannot be got in the next four years.
I presume your a Liverpool fan? One goal was all they needed but that £560,000 a week Alexis Sanchez cost the game.

You have presumed correctly, unfortunately. Inter are like my second team, so I had to lowkey celebrate but act all fuming on the outside. It was a good game nonetheless. Also, if you don't mind me asking, who is your favourite United player currently?
You have presumed correctly, unfortunately. Inter are like my second team, so I had to lowkey celebrate but act all fuming on the outside. It was a good game nonetheless. Also, if you don't mind me asking, who is your favourite United player currently?

David De Gea and Jadon Sancho.
United missed a good chance to bind Nagelsmann. In terms of Flick I think that he cannot be got in the next four years.

Cannot agree more it’s our corrupted board. There’s a poll at the top be nice to find out your choice on who should be the next manager.
David De Gea and Jadon Sancho.

Fair enough.
Fair enough.

Thanks though I wish you lot as a Manchester United fan as painfully as it hurts the best of luck for the rest of the season. I would like to know your opinion on the next manager the poll at the top be great to find out :smile:.
Thanks though I wish you lot as a Manchester United fan as painfully as it hurts the best of luck for the rest of the season. I would like to know your opinion on the next manager the poll at the top be great to find out :smile:.

I just know that you were clenching your hands whilst forcing your index finger to type out each of those letters. Also, I'll make sure to contribute to your poll. On a final note, I had predicted at the beginning of the season that a fugazi team will end up winning the Champions league, and United were second on that fugazi team list. I'm just saying that anything can happen between now and the end of the season.
I just know that you were clenching your hands whilst forcing your index finger to type out each of those letters. Also, I'll make sure to contribute to your poll. On a final note, I had predicted at the beginning of the season that a fugazi team will end up winning the Champions league, and United were second on that fugazi team list. I'm just saying that anything can happen between now and the end of the season.

Yeah we will just need Chelsea luck that they and Thomas Tuchel gained from last season towards the latter stages of the Champions League.

Quick Reply

Latest