The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

glance
Classy..I don't understand why people were staring at her- I'm sure she fitted right in. I walked around ASDA dressed as a chav for a bet, and I didn't get ONE stare. But seriously, I'd stay with her. Once her acne clears up, and her hair loses it's grease, you'll be the envy of your mates. Looks can change- she can lose weight, she can dye her hair (if you don't like ginger hair, personally I think it can look awesome if it's on the right girl), she can get a bit of tan on her (though pale skin can look sweet). Her personality can't though.

In a few years, you'll have a beautiful gf who's got the personality to match.

Are pale girls seen as 'unattractive' then? Generally, I mean. After all, some girls overdo the tan thing - orange skin in the middle of winter.

But yes, that's what I was thinking: makeover, makeover, makeover. And it needn't take a few years. Detox Diets, dates at the gym (emphasise the endorphine bit), medication (if acne is due to a hormone imbalance). How old is she?

On the other hand, you could take avice from Paul Simon's '50 Ways to Leave Your Lover'.
Nima
Fcuk that, if she's that minging then just forget it, you're wasting your time, especially as you can do better. Why go out with a minger when you can go out with someone who's much nicer looking? Use your head.

i've given up...i;ve spent waaaaaay too much time posting on thei thread! she's 80 kilos for 1.65? what's wrong with that? ok its a bit overweight but she goes on a diet..looses 10 kilos and then she'll b perfect!!!! I was expecting some1 obese but by the sounds of it she's not that bad!

and the question is..would someone much nicer looking'd want to go out with saturn? I have no idea how he looks like but remember that really fit girls have high standards!!
wild thing

and the question is..would someone much nicer looking'd want to go out with saturn? I have no idea how he looks like but remember that really fit girls have high standards!!

Not all of 'em, some of the nice ones go for personality. They must - I think I'm fairly average looking (I dunno, I can never judge myself, someone can check my pics and tell me :p: ) but I've pulled a couple of stunners :biggrin:.

Some of them also like money and flashy cars. Not really a reason you want someone to go out with you... but still, it's true.
Toy Soldier
Not all of 'em, some of the nice ones go for personality. They must - I think I'm fairly average looking (I dunno, I can never judge myself, someone can check my pics and tell me :p: ) but I've pulled a couple of stunners :biggrin:.

Some of them also like money and flashy cars. Not really a reason you want someone to go out with you... but still, it's true.

also known as protitutes...ppl who go for you coz of your car without any genuine feelings are sluts.
:rolleyes: anyways i'm argumentaly exausted
wild thing
also known as protitutes...

I was going to say that, but I thought it was a little harsh.
Toy Soldier
I was going to say that, but I thought it was a little harsh.

it's not. it's the truth.
Reply 186
~ahhh..then they dont count now, do they :rolleyes:
wild thing
it's not. it's the truth.

Nah, a prostitute is too official sounding - it has to be cash in hand for a specific favour. I guess the girls we're talking about could be called... err... wh0res? Now that's not at all harsh :smile:
Reply 188
bratcat
Are pale girls seen as 'unattractive' then? Generally, I mean. After all, some girls overdo the tan thing - orange skin in the middle of winter.

Personally I'd like a girl to have some skin tone. Pale skin can look a bit frail, but it can also look quite nice. It depends on the girl really.
Reply 189
~i agree..here in australia..it's brown land-and equally brown skin...unfortunately, most of the pre-teens just look like oompah loompas they're soo orange! :hahaha: I prefer a more olive tone...but i was in paris a few weeks ago in this restaurant and this woman had the most gorgeous white skin..it was even and milky :wink: it only suits some i guess....i mean nicole kidman would just look weird tanned!
Girls with very dark features, dark hair and eyes, can suit milky white skin. Only if it's natural though, none of this fake-o-'goth' Amy Lee nonsense we get nowadays.

Unfortunately though, living in Scotland you're more likely to get 'orange fake tan disaster' than 'sun-browned niceness'.
Reply 191
~yeh..the trend is very prevalent in Hong Kong...still don't get it..my Mum hates me going to the beach and getting all brown..she says i look like a 'farmer!' hehehe it'sonly in Winter when i go all pasty (as we say down here) that she goes...oh, you've gotten whiter again! grr ! :biggrin:
i have to say i was quite surprised by the goth community in england (i was in cheltenham for my exchange there last year)...it's def less overtly expressed here---dont wanna offend any goth types here tonight, but i really dont think caucasian ppl with blond eyebrows and green or blue eyes suit black hair.--it'd be the same if i dyed my hair blond. not a good look.
Toy Soldier
Girls with very dark features, dark hair and eyes, can suit milky white skin. Only if it's natural though, none of this fake-o-'goth' Amy Lee nonsense we get nowadays.

Unfortunately though, living in Scotland you're more likely to get 'orange fake tan disaster' than 'sun-browned niceness'.

One of my ex's had a nickname we all made up...
Orange bird........... she used so much fake tan - made her skin go all dry - i dumped her because she was just 2 much...........
Reply 193
~ :biggrin: orange bird?
are there any orange birds though? :redface:
ali_bongo_uk
Orange bird........... she used so much fake tan - made her skin go all dry - i dumped her because she was just 2 much...........

we're all glad to know.
ali_bongo_uk

Not very original. We called the orange fake tan girl at our school Tango Man
So pay for her to go to a salon or something to get her hair and nails and make up done as a treat!
If she sees she can look pretty,
it might make her treat the greasy hair and acne for you to find her more attractive and then you can still see her!
Toy Soldier
Not very original. We called the orange fake tan girl at our school Tango Man

Dude........ it might not have been original but she glowed
Nice pic by the way - tango man will be my tsr pic now.......
RealityIsDull
So pay for her to go to a salon or something to get her hair and nails and make up done as a treat!
If she sees she can look pretty,
it might make her treat the greasy hair and acne for you to find her more attractive and then you can still see her!

Aww yeah that's not AT ALL offensive. "Hey... how about I pay for you to go and get yourself sorted because YOU MING!!"
Reply 199
Toy Soldier
Aww yeah that's not AT ALL offensive. "Hey... how about I pay for you to go and get yourself sorted because YOU MING!!"

That's why I never give nice smelling soap to girls :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending