The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by TomF576
Hello. I joined Y7 in September and since then I have always tucked in my shirt and done my tie up properly. For the last few weeks now I have been leaving school with my shirt out and tie. Tbh half my school wears their shirt untucked with tie loose and no blazer. My mum is saying I look messy and look like an idiot. Is the way I dress normal ( untucked shirt, loose tie, no blazer).

Do you dress normally for a Y7? Yes.

Does it look messy? Also yes.
hello, uniform troll. how have you been?
Reply 3
Original post by Jpw1097
Do you dress normally for a Y7? Yes.

Does it look messy? Also yes.

What do you mean by that?
Reply 4
Original post by TomF576
What do you mean by that?

Exactly what I said.
Reply 5
Original post by Jpw1097
Exactly what I said.

Ok
Reply 6
Yes, the way you are wearing your uniform is messy. Just because other people don't wear it correctly doesn't mean you have to be a lemming and follow the trend.
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
Yes, the way you are wearing your uniform is messy. Just because other people don't wear it correctly doesn't mean you have to be a lemming and follow the trend.

Maybe
Original post by black tea
hello, uniform troll. how have you been?

I assume the OP is either a paedophile or autistic given how many years they’ve been making these creepy threads.
Original post by TomF576
Hello. I joined Y7 in September and since then I have always tucked in my shirt and done my tie up properly. For the last few weeks now I have been leaving school with my shirt out and tie. Tbh half my school wears their shirt untucked with tie loose and no blazer. My mum is saying I look messy and look like an idiot. Is the way I dress normal ( untucked shirt, loose tie, no blazer).

Live with it, and get used to it. My parents make me do the same thing and I am 14 years old. I cant even recall the last time even a tiny part of my shirt was untucked, and this is with everyone around me ALWAYS untucked. In the beginning I hated it, but by now I got used to it, and even when no one is around, if even a small part of my shirt starts to untuck, I tuck it back in right away. You will grow in to it, but the less you untuck yourself/unbutton your shirt (even in private) the quicker you will get used to it.
Original post by Anonymous
Live with it, and get used to it. My parents make me do the same thing and I am 14 years old. I cant even recall the last time even a tiny part of my shirt was untucked, and this is with everyone around me ALWAYS untucked. In the beginning I hated it, but by now I got used to it, and even when no one is around, if even a small part of my shirt starts to untuck, I tuck it back in right away. You will grow in to it, but the less you untuck yourself/unbutton your shirt (even in private) the quicker you will get used to it.

i m glad you answered the thread a year later:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending