Edexcel A Level English Literature Paper 1: Drama 9ET0 01 - 7 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Poll: How did the Edexcel A Level English Literature Paper 1 exam go?
Great! (26)
24.3%
Quite well (48)
44.86%
Not so good (22)
20.56%
Terrible! (11)
10.28%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

Edexcel A Level English Literature Paper 1: Drama 9ET0 01 - 7 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Tuesday 7th June AM
Length: 2h15

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
penguingirl18
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Is anyone else doing Waiting for Godot?
TheSuckUpStudent
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi guys! I'm doing othello and streetcar!
MeganC17
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
@TheSuckUpStudent I am also doing Othello and Streetcar
TheSuckUpStudent
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by MeganC17)
@TheSuckUpStudent I am also doing Othello and Streetcar
hi! how are you feeling about the exam???
succubus666
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by TheSuckUpStudent)
Hi guys! I'm doing othello and streetcar!
same
C,D,Eb,F,D,Bb,C
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Anyone doing Pitmen Painters and King Lear?
cloudniineee
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys! I'm doing Othello and The Importance of Being Earnest!
bhavreads
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
We're doing Hamlet and Streetcar - what do you guys think could come up?
We're thinking Horatio/Laertes for maybe the character question since they haven't come up yet!

Also good luck to everyone here!
TheSuckUpStudent
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bhavreads)
We're thinking Horatio/Laertes for maybe the character question since they haven't come up yet!

Maybe symbolism for streetcar??
cloudniineee
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Predictions for Othello?
penguingirl18
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

I'm doing Hamlet too, but Waiting for Godot is my other play.
TheSuckUpStudent
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cloudniineee)
Predictions for Othello?
Possibly race?? Exam paper would have been made during the blm protests and it's a pretty obvious question that they haven't asked about yet?
cloudniineee
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Possibly race?? Exam paper would have been made during the blm protests and it's a pretty obvious question that they haven't asked about yet?
Ooo!! I’m thinking possibly secrets and lies, ending or presentation of the play as a political tragedy! I’m hoping for a character question though!!
bhavreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Maybe symbolism for streetcar??
Thats true, but I think it might have to relate to a specific kind of symbolism.
Maybe something to do with plastic theatre?
TheSuckUpStudent
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
So Edexcel did anger and chain of events for inspector calls GCSE today- not very nice questions so I'm not quite sure what to expect for us 😬
TheSuckUpStudent
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
And for AS streetcar it was props/ costumes or work??????!!! what.
bhavreads
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
omg no way that sounds well awful of them ;-;
i'm hoping that they are nice or they pair one bad q w one nice one
laurs04
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago

we're doing hamlet and snd also!
i think that's a possibility too, but i don’t wanna predict anything phahah
24456Goo
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
No way that’s so horrible ! If they give us a horrible question I hope that they give lower boundaries lol !!! What were the 2 options you had ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads