The Student Room Group

HSBC Degree Apprenticeships 2022 Applicants

Hey,

Is anyone else applying for the HSBC Wealth and Personal Banking or Commercial Banking Degree Apprenticeship? The applications are currently open :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thekayway
Hey,

Is anyone else applying for the HSBC Wealth and Personal Banking or Commercial Banking Degree Apprenticeship? The applications are currently open :smile:

I am planning to, just trying to determine the differences between the Commercial Banking program and the Wealth and Personal Banking program and what both entail.
Hey,

For anyone interested, you gain a BSc Degree in Financial Services Management, which is provided by The London Institute of Banking and Finance. See below for more information.

https://www.libf.ac.uk/docs/default-source/About-us-docs/academic-quality/apprenticeship-validation/4a-financial-services-management-programme-specification.pdf?sfvrsn=5983298d_4
Reply 3
Original post by rwilson2000
For anyone interested, you gain a BSc Degree in Financial Services Management, which is provided by The London Institute of Banking and Finance. See below for more information.

https://www.libf.ac.uk/docs/default-source/About-us-docs/academic-quality/apprenticeship-validation/4a-financial-services-management-programme-specification.pdf?sfvrsn=5983298d_4

Hi, does that mean in the application where it asks for university location, you should state London? thank you
Reply 4
Hey,

I’ve applied, just done my job simulation and immersive assessment.
Reply 5
Original post by FPJR

How did you find it?
Reply 6
Original post by Aman971x
How did you find it?

Not really bad, my feedback report was good as well. But you know how it is with these apprenticeships, never know until you get the confirmation
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Which location did you apply to?
Reply 8
Which location did you apply to?

London
Reply 9
Original post by FPJR

how did you find it ??
Reply 10
how did you find it ??

like i said, not that bad.
Original post by FPJR
like i said, not that bad.

Did you get a place onto the next stage?
Reply 12
Did you get a place onto the next stage?

have they sent out emails for that yet? It says that my application is under consideration.
(edited 2 years ago)
Yeh they sending emails out now
Original post by FPJR
have they sent out emails for that yet? It says that my application is under consideration.
Reply 14
Yeh they sending emails out now

Bet, gonna see soon i guess. I got shortlisted for some Delloitte ones as well
Original post by FPJR
Bet, gonna see soon i guess. I got shortlisted for some Delloitte ones as well

That’s good,
Shall we pm and talk about others?
Reply 16
That’s good,
Shall we pm and talk about others?

yh yh, but whats the letter say though
Original post by FPJR
yh yh, but whats the letter say though

Do you know if people have been invited to the final stage yet?
Reply 18
Said I passed tests and did the recorded interview like 3 weeks ago but still says under consideration. Any idea on the how long this should take?
Original post by Tjayy1
Said I passed tests and did the recorded interview like 3 weeks ago but still says under consideration. Any idea on the how long this should take?

I did the recorded interview aswell and got an email after saying I’ve ‘passed the minimum requirements and they’ll be in touch as soon as possible’ about 2 weeks ago but they haven’t said anything since

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending