The Student Room Group

Which uni is better for business course, MMU, UWE Bristol or LSBU?

Hello, I have decided to move to UK as a business management transfer student. I have already got an offer from UWE Bristol to study there as a Business and HRM student. I have also sent applications to MMU and LSBU for International Business Management. I checked ranking rates, accommodation prices and locations. All of them seem not bad for a transfer student. But I wonder which university would support me to get a job in UK after becoming a graduate. Would you please share me some local reputations of those universities as I'm from Asia. I would really appreciate your answers. Thank you
Original post by Eaint Htoo Kaung
Hello, I have decided to move to UK as a business management transfer student. I have already got an offer from UWE Bristol to study there as a Business and HRM student. I have also sent applications to MMU and LSBU for International Business Management. I checked ranking rates, accommodation prices and locations. All of them seem not bad for a transfer student. But I wonder which university would support me to get a job in UK after becoming a graduate. Would you please share me some local reputations of those universities as I'm from Asia. I would really appreciate your answers. Thank you

Hi 👋
I know you said you looked at the rankings but these 2 websites also state employability rate so that would roughly give you an idea of the support they give: 'the complete uni guide' website and 'the guardian.'
In regards to what kind of support they offer or their reputation, I have no idea but I would say, look at their websites and have a look at the career support they offer, especially something like mentoring schemes, those would be very helpful.

Also, 'University guru' is also a good website to check out for the overall University performance, from the best subjects in the country and the world to the scores on resources, financial aid, housing etc. It has nothing to do with employability I believe but I think its a good site to look at before deciding what uni to go go.
Good luck!
Original post by X2022
Hi 👋
I know you said you looked at the rankings but these 2 websites also state employability rate so that would roughly give you an idea of the support they give: 'the complete uni guide' website and 'the guardian.'
In regards to what kind of support they offer or their reputation, I have no idea but I would say, look at their websites and have a look at the career support they offer, especially something like mentoring schemes, those would be very helpful.

Also, 'University guru' is also a good website to check out for the overall University performance, from the best subjects in the country and the world to the scores on resources, financial aid, housing etc. It has nothing to do with employability I believe but I think its a good site to look at before deciding what uni to go go.
Good luck!

Thank you for your information, I'll check "uni guru".
Original post by Eaint Htoo Kaung
Thank you for your information, I'll check "uni guru".

You're welcome! 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending