The Student Room Group

I keep getting refunded for my provisional license but I’m not sure why?

So as the title saysss, I keep getting refunded for my provisional license but I’m not sure why. I haven’t been given an email as far as I’m aware and I’ve applied three times and have been refunded every time. Can anyone think of any reason this may be? I was thinking it was my signature as it was attached side ways but they accepted it so I’m not sure?
Reply 1
Sometimes the DVLA ask for supporting documents to accompany your application (proof of residency etc)
If those documents are not received within the timelines requested they will refund your payment.

Make sure the address you use is a relevant and current - if documents are sent or not received they will refund you if you don't respond within timelines.

Could you ring the DVLA helpline and ask why this is happening? - if ever you can get through
Reply 2
Okay thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Muttly
Sometimes the DVLA ask for supporting documents to accompany your application (proof of residency etc)
If those documents are not received within the timelines requested they will refund your payment.

Make sure the address you use is a relevant and current - if documents are sent or not received they will refund you if you don't respond within timelines.

Could you ring the DVLA helpline and ask why this is happening? - if ever you can get through

Do you know if they’ll ask for these documents and give me a timeline via email or would they ask me by a letter to my address? Or could it be either way?
Reply 4
I'm not sure which, but usually on the forms you have a contact option. If you have provided an email address they can send an email, if they send documents for you to fill in they will post them to what ever address you provided (that could be an address from any old or previous driving licence if you have ever applied or held a licence before)
Reply 5
Okay thank you
Reply 6
Original post by Marianah
So as the title saysss, I keep getting refunded for my provisional license but I’m not sure why. I haven’t been given an email as far as I’m aware and I’ve applied three times and have been refunded every time. Can anyone think of any reason this may be? I was thinking it was my signature as it was attached side ways but they accepted it so I’m not sure?

Hi! Am in a similar situation. Can u please tell me how did u manage to overcome? What was the reason of refund?

Latest

Trending

Trending