The Student Room Group

Career choice

I'm doing chem bio and politics for a-levels, and still not fully set on what to do. I was considering pharmacy, but i've been told by many that the work environment is not worth it as well as they pay. Can anyone suggest a worthy degrees or a career?
Consider your work options. It may be a good idea to talk to a independent impartial career advisor about your career options as well. You can find a recommended career advisor online, try looking at the national career advice service or look at the useful information that is found on the prospects website too. Practice your interview technique in addition here, always a good idea.
Read a few different job descriptions carefully, make notes and hone your skills. Also take a close look at those recommended career advice books. Often times they yield information worth reading. In terms of finding your dream science career, you could always call or email city zoos and science museums in order to try to find out a bit more. Alternatively you can see if there are any planetariums or aquariums in your region that are hiring at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending