The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy

Hello guys I am deciding on my last choice in the 2024 UCAS application on physiotherapy, should I put university if Salford or should I put Oxford Brookes University?
Original post by Physiodamn
Hello guys I am deciding on my last choice in the 2024 UCAS application on physiotherapy, should I put university if Salford or should I put Oxford Brookes University?

You can submit an application with just a few choices and then add your remaining choices by the January deadline. This will give you time to attend open days or arrange visits to OB and Salford to help you make a decision.

Hey @Physiodamn

It is great to hear that you are interested in our Physiotherapy course! We know that choosing the right university can be tricky, but we are here to help. There are a few things you may want to consider when making your decision such as course content, career prospects, and the campus/area.

We have lots of information on our course page that can help you explore the course content and career prospects for our BSc Physiotherapy course.

If you are interested in exploring our campus, we have an Open Day coming up this Saturday. If you can’t make it, don’t worry. We offer other options to explore our campus such as campus tours, a virtual tour etc. For more information on this, please see this webpage.

Good luck with your university application! 🙂

Best wishes,
Shannon
Admissions Office
Oxford Brookes University
Reply 3

If you can possibly visit them, that will be the best way to decide. My daughter went to an open day of a university that she really liked the sound of, but she hated it when she visited. It would have been a wasted choice if she’d just applied without visiting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending