AS econ edexcel exam 2022/ 16 may

Watch this thread
Miasmarome
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
idk if there was already a thread for this, i couldnt see one
but those of you who sat the paper, how did u find it?
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Miasmarome)
Hi, I've moved your thread to the Economics Exams area! Hopefully some other AS students will see it in there

MP
Half human
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I did AQA. You?
Miasmarome
Rep:
(Original post by Half human)
I did AQA. You?
edexcel, how did u find the paper
Chidiefe
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Mate it was a cheeky paper
Half human
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It was alright, not horrible! Wbu?
TrenchKidd
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i did edexcel A economics AS, who else did that? it was wet icl
TrenchKidd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chidiefe)
Mate it was a cheeky paper
what question was hardest, ngl the 10 marker was confusing
Half human
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TrenchKidd)
Don't you get a choice between context 1 or context 2? For AQA you can pick what essay questions you want to do.
TrenchKidd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Don't you get a choice between context 1 or context 2? For AQA you can pick what essay questions you want to do.
yeah we did. I chose option g the one about government intervention in the fish market. the only trouble i faced was with the 10 and 15 marker, the rest of the paper was decent. how was yours?
Half human
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yeah we did. I chose option g the one about government intervention in the fish market. the only trouble i faced was with the 10 and 15 marker, the rest of the paper was decent. how was yours?
It was about the effectiveness of price laws and indirect tax in a particular market (not gonna give too much details in case teachers wanna use t for mocks in the future ) but it was alright, wrote 3 thicc paragraphs, but didn't finish the conclusion.
TrenchKidd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It was about the effectiveness of price laws and indirect tax in a particular market (not gonna give too much details in case teachers wanna use t for mocks in the future ) but it was alright, wrote 3 thicc paragraphs, but didn't finish the conclusion.
you know what i thought it was me but the timings on economics papers especially in edexcel is not enough, i thank God managed to finish the whole paper
Bleu_
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
nah mate, the 6 and 4 marker were the hardest, ive never seen the edexcel spec ever talking about bloody private ownership and then some weird ass calculation for the 4 marker it was weird as hell, deffo lost all 10 marks there. But i hope i did decent on my 15 and 20 marker
Miasmarome
Rep:
same i did edexcel
hehe wet like the fish
but i ran sooo bad out of time, i left out qs
Miasmarome
Rep:
(Original post by Bleu_)
nah mate, the 6 and 4 marker were the hardest, ive never seen the edexcel spec ever talking about bloody private ownership and then some weird ass calculation for the 4 marker it was weird as hell, deffo lost all 10 marks there. But i hope i did decent on my 15 and 20 marker
yh usually econ maths qs are so easy but this one actually required more brain
which section did u start with?
i started with a and made a mistake
TrenchKidd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bleu_)
the 6 marker was basically the opposite of a public good right? so it was rivalry and excludable. the 4 marker i got like 700 thousand or something you needed to find percentage change which was -0.16
Miasmarome
Rep:
the 6 marker was basically the opposite of a public good right? so it was rivalry and excludable. the 4 marker i got like 700 thousand or something you needed to find percentage change which was -0.16
same thats my 2 points for 6 marker
omggg i got the same ans for 4 marker
TrenchKidd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yh usually econ maths qs are so easy but this one actually required more brain
which section did u start with?
i started with a and made a mistake
i went in order so started with A. How did you find the 10 marker? i had nothing to talk about so i just did defintion of negative ext one point and one evaluation, my point was that its rational for firms to act like that since they want to maximise profits
TrenchKidd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
same thats my 2 points for 6 marker
omggg i got the same ans for 4 marker
lool i clutched
Miasmarome
Rep:
i went in order so started with A. How did you find the 10 marker? i had nothing to talk about so i just did defintion of negative ext one point and one evaluation, my point was that its rational for firms to act like that since they want to maximise profits
yh same but for evaulation, i said in long term, their supply is diminished so theyre not acting rationally enough to think about long term consequences
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (37)
34.26%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (48)
44.44%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (22)
20.37%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.93%

Watched Threads