The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i want an offer :frown:
Reply 721
Me too :frown: It's been over 3 weeks now and still nothing.. I actually received an e-mail from Warwick earlier today and they said that they "are confirming decisions as swiftly as we can and aim to finalise decisions on as many applications as possible by 20 March 2009." Damn, 20th March is way too far.. I really hope I don't have to wait that long!
Reply 722
I received my first conditional offer - from Nottingham! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Haya
I received my first conditional offer - from Nottingham! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

yay! what for? :smile:
Reply 724
alexandramarycatherine
yay! what for? :smile:

Management Studies :smile:

*wondering where my sig disappeared*
well done i keep checking, still nothing
Reply 726
No offers, just one rejection...
:frown:
1 offer, 2 rejections............
Reply 728
wow has everyone got offers now?
capriceIam
1 offer, 2 rejections............

Hey I noticed you got rejected from bristol for history, sorry to hear that, but when did you hear that? Im waiuting to hear back from bristol for history and theyre the only one ive heard nothing from
so depressing!
Good luck with everything
ellie_flower
Hey I noticed you got rejected from bristol for history, sorry to hear that, but when did you hear that? Im waiuting to hear back from bristol for history and theyre the only one ive heard nothing from
so depressing!
Good luck with everything

hey) I've got the rejection on 2.02 But the main reason is that I need a foundation year in England to get into Bristol, so I guess there in nothing wrong with your app being still considered) I hope you'll get an offer soon))
Reply 731
Book_Star
wow has everyone got offers now?

Nope, not anywhere near that! It's been exactly a month since I applied and I've only got one offer..
Haya
Nope, not anywhere near that! It's been exactly a month since I applied and I've only got one offer..

time runs quickly! A month already))
Reply 733
capriceIam
time runs quickly! A month already))

Yeah:smile: Well actually 4 weeks, but who counts them anyway.. alright, I do :biggrin:
Just got an unconditional from Brighton :biggrin:
Reply 735
ohemmacharlotte

Congrats!
I want an offer too! Even my friends now have atleast 1 offer <_<
Reply 738
ohemmacharlotte

Grats! :smile: Is that where you were hoping to go?
Turnor
Grats! :smile: Is that where you were hoping to go?

Nooo i wanna go Brunel but i don't mind Brighton is my old home and where all my friends are so i spose id be a happy bunny :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending