The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Uni or Uni of Brighton (Illustration)

Uni of Brighton is being shown as better for illustration on the internet but Nottingham Trent Uni has overall higher ranking. What should i go for?
Is it for BA or MA?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
BA (Hons) Illustration
it is for ba hons

Original post by Anonymous
Is it for BA or MA?
Original post by Anonymous
Uni of Brighton is being shown as better for illustration on the internet but Nottingham Trent Uni has overall higher ranking. What should i go for?

Hi 👋

Happy to hear that you're interested in studying at NTU!

Our BA illustration course is a brilliant choice if you're interested in studying a course that develops your practical skills within a range of illustrative practices, alongside the opportunity to gain industry experience through a placement year. The course has many connections and partners within the industry such as Harper Collins, Penguin and Scholastic to ensure our students graduate with the skills that employers want to see. There's also life outside of lectures to consider! We were recently named Best University in the UK for student life (Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2022) based on students' feedback on the social, sports and extracurricular opportunities available at NTU.

If you want to find out more about what it's like to study Illustration at NTU, I'd recommend attending one of our upcoming open days on July 1 and July 2 2022. You'll be able to speak to course tutors, ask any questions you might have about the course and explore subject facilities.

Hope that helps 😀

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending