Secret answer/Student Loan Company...

Watch this thread
Tinkerbee
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I dropped out of uni, and despite asking for my student loan to not be given to me, I think the first installment has gone into my account :shifty: as I have farrr too much money in there.

Now, I called them up to ask if it had in fact gone in, and could they take it back, but I was asked for the 4th and 7th letters of my secret answer before they would discuss anything with me

What secret answer :o: I really have no recollection of this at all :confused: Is it something we chose? Or is it allocated (the person mentioned a letter with the details, that I should have received on 4th July...although I don't remember this letter either) :confused:

Any advice on discovering what my secret answer is? Or how I can get them to discuss it with me without knowing it?
rangers_mad
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 13 years ago
If you can't remember it, tell them so on the phone, and I'm pretty sure that they just ask another security question e.g. Date of Birth.
hobo06
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
When you log into the Student Finance site don't you have to enter your ART ID, password, and the answer to the question? I haven't logged in for ages but I'm sure that's how I remember it.
GodspeedGehenna
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Its code.

It means you have to meet the Black Crow to make the swap at the old tree in the park at Midnight. Come alone.
Tinkerbee
Rep:
(Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
Its code.

It means you have to meet the Black Crow to make the swap at the old tree in the park at Midnight. Come alone.
:ninja: Alone you say?
Tinkerbee
Rep:
(Original post by rangers_mad)
If you can't remember it, tell them so on the phone, and I'm pretty sure that they just ask another security question e.g. Date of Birth.
Nope, apparently not. Thats too, helpful.
Tinkerbee
Rep:
(Original post by hobo06)
When you log into the Student Finance site don't you have to enter your ART ID, password, and the answer to the question? I haven't logged in for ages but I'm sure that's how I remember it.
theres a site???

*wanders off to look*
rangers_mad
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tinkerbee)
Nope, apparently not. Thats too, helpful.
? Well I've rung them up before, not knowing my secret passcode and they have asked for my DOB and postcode if I remember correctly....then I had the opportunity to change my passcode
Tinkerbee
Rep:
(Original post by rangers_mad)
? Well I've rung them up before, not knowing my secret passcode and they have asked for my DOB and postcode if I remember correctly....then I had the opportunity to change my passcode
Hmmpf. I shall ring them again. Thanks.
hobo06
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tinkerbee)
theres a site???

*wanders off to look*
http://www.studentfinancedirect.co.uk/
Appears to be a little slow at the moment though.
Do they not tell you what your question is over the phone? Just ask for the answer? After entering your ART ID online it will tell you the question, hopefully prompt your memory with the answer.
Tinkerbee
Rep:
(Original post by hobo06)
http://www.studentfinancedirect.co.uk/
Appears to be a little slow at the moment though.
Do they not tell you what your question is over the phone? Just ask for the answer? After entering your ART ID online it will tell you the question, hopefully prompt your memory with the answer.
Crikey, never seen that site in my life let alonr registered :o:

All is ok I think... if I can track down my national insurance number I can use that... :indiff: wherever my NI number is
decoy
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
I think it's the answer to the question that comes after your password when you log in. My question for example asks me to tell the system a memoriable place which is not my hometown, or something or other, so i have to give them letters from that
Eric Qin
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Don't worry, you can give them some of your personal informaiton to make them assured who are you at all
Grapesforall
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Slc are hellbent on not getting paid
Grapesforall
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
My secret question: where did you meet your first spouse? Emm I don't have one,. What street did you grow up on when You were 10? Type in answer. Wrong...

Good luck with brexit. I ain't trying to code break the SLC enigma machine in order to pay my debt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (18)
28.57%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
49.21%
First aid skills (3)
4.76%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.59%
Sign language (8)
12.7%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.59%

Watched Threads