The Student Room Group

Group video interview

Hello, I have a group video interview and have never had one of those before. What do I need to be aware of and what do I need to prepare other than the one minute introduction. I’ve googled it but thought to ask TSR too
Prepare like you would for any other interview.
Do your research. Make sure you know what the company values are and what they are looking for.
Sort your technology. Make sure you have good connection and your voice is clear to those on the other side.
Set up your location.
Practice presenting yourself. in 45/60 seconds tell who you are, your experience and accomplishments and why you should get an offer.
Focus on the conversation. During the interview, make sure you don’t stay silent. When appropriate give your contribution to the discussion in a positive manner.
Be yourself.

Good luck
Original post by anton31
Prepare like you would for any other interview.
Do your research. Make sure you know what the company values are and what they are looking for.
Sort your technology. Make sure you have good connection and your voice is clear to those on the other side.
Set up your location.
Practice presenting yourself. in 45/60 seconds tell who you are, your experience and accomplishments and why you should get an offer.
Focus on the conversation. During the interview, make sure you don’t stay silent. When appropriate give your contribution to the discussion in a positive manner.
Be yourself.

Good luck

Thank you so much that is very helpful x
Pleasure. :-)
Original post by Msbrownie.xo
Thank you so much that is very helpful x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending