university exam - reading time? Watch

This discussion is closed.
saturn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i have a psychology exam on wednesday im in the first year and im reading past papers. however it says candidates have 5 minutes reading time :confused: as far as i know we are not allowed to take notes in or anything :confused: so what are we supposed to read in the 5 minutes? it just says answer 2 questions in 2 hours

thanks
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
i have a psychology exam on wednesday im in the first year and im reading past papers. however it says candidates have 5 minutes reading time :confused: as far as i know we are not allowed to take notes in or anything :confused: so what are we supposed to read in the 5 minutes? it just says answer 2 questions in 2 hours

thanks

You have a choice of questions perhaps ? Answer 2 from 3 or similar ?

So they are giving you some time to read the questions available to choose from.
saturn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
You have a choice of questions perhaps ? Answer 2 from 3 or similar ?

So they are giving you some time to read the questions available to choose from.
ahh yea ok i didn't know they did that. Its a choice of 2 out of 6 so you'l be right :cool:

cheers
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why are there reading time anyway?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I find reading time really useful, it allows you to read the exam through slowly so you understand all the questions. It also helps you to balance the questions better.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trev)
Why are there reading time anyway?

So that you don't lose more "Working Time" having to read through the paper chosing what questions to do.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.86%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.43%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.14%
It might lead to more bullying (135)
38.57%
There's nothing they could do (105)
30%

Watched Threads