The Student Room Group

How to prepare for Sofia medical university entrance exam

Hey guys!! I applied for Plovdiv medical university this year and I didn’t get in, well mostly cuz my marks in the entrance exams was bad because I took it too lightly haha😅 so I wanted to sit for a reexamination but sadly just a few days before the exam they told me that I didn’t register and therefore can’t sit for the exam, I still kind of had hope in Plovdiv but the ranking was announced and I didn’t make it. So hence I started my application for Sofia medical university, I really wanna get in because it’s my last chance of starting medical university this year :,( so I would really appreciate it if you guys tell me how to prepare for the entrance exam so I could get a 6/6 hopefully!
And I’ll try my level best this time :smile: ty for reading
(Original post by Anonymous)Hey guys!! I applied for Plovdiv medical university this year and I didn’t get in, well mostly cuz my marks in the entrance exams was bad because I took it too lightly haha😅 so I wanted to sit for a reexamination but sadly just a few days before the exam they told me that I didn’t register and therefore can’t sit for the exam, I still kind of had hope in Plovdiv but the ranking was announced and I didn’t make it. So hence I started my application for Sofia medical university, I really wanna get in because it’s my last chance of starting medical university this year :,( so I would really appreciate it if you guys tell me how to prepare for the entrance exam so I could get a 6/6 hopefully!
And I’ll try my level best this time :smile: ty for reading

have u signed up to an agency?
Reply 2
Hi i am thinking of applying fr 2024, just wanted to ask how hard is the entrance exam, and how much time would you recommend you need to be able to prepare and revise for the exam. Is anyone else thinking of applying from the uk?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending