Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    linguist-I-briefly-can't-remember(Rosy) = lavalse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    You should all use that Facebook app
    hmmm?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I have a feeling Supermerp is from robinson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    hmmm?
    The "Cambridge Colleges" app allows you to put down which colleges you have visited.

ReputationRep:
    Clare wins! Woop. :party:

ReputationRep:
    'M off to bed now. Sleepy

G'night.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys

Wow - get me and my memory :yep:

ukebert, I use the facebook app. I've visited almost every college.
    West Wing - your ad hominem song keeps automatically starting at random moments :dry: I have tweeters and a subwoofer - if this happens in term I won't be popular.

ReputationRep:
    Lauuura's from Newnham, Asian name person is Zhen Lin. We also have parallelduck who pops in occasionally, as well as Chumbaniya and ad absurdum, and *stars and stripes* And my boyfriend used to hover around occasionally also. But none of the last few post that much anymore I don't think.

Edit: And wow, sorry forgot to mention, good memory!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoedotdot)
    Lauuura's from Newnham, Asian name person is Zhen Lin. We also have parallelduck who pops in occasionally, as well as Chumbaniya and ad absurdum, and *stars and stripes* And my boyfriend used to hover around occasionally also. But none of the last few post that much anymore I don't think.
    Yeah, how come Danielle's not around now? IIRC she was the most prolific poster in the Freshers' thread. Clearly the medic workload is quite frightful...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    Clearly the medic workload is quite frightful...
    Or she has a social life :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Or she has a social life :rolleyes:
    :confused:

A what?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, how come Danielle's not around now? IIRC she was the most prolific poster in the Freshers' thread. Clearly the medic workload is quite frightful...
    What Craggy said :p: And the workload. Basically, if she wants a social life she can't TSR it as well - if you remember Danielle, she's a complete perfectionist and does her work so thoroughly that the only other things she has time for are netball and seeing us! I'm talking to her right now actually, I'll say hello

ReputationRep:
    I'm talking to her right now actually, I'll say hello
    *waves*

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

Guys - I want to sleep. Not pack

ReputationRep:
    *waves*
    She said people can still chat to her on Facebook, but once term starts again she will be Facebook hibernating so that's only effective for so long :p: Personally, I don't know how she has the willpower...

ReputationRep:
    In other news, this track is fantastic! Snow Patrol have outdone themselves. I wasn't expecting much, so am impressed :yep:

And hooray for an empty house and an amazing sound system :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

Guys - I want to sleep. Not pack
    Do neither!

I always find this method a much more pleasurable way of dealing with work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    English Had her interview thursday before last I think. Seemed to go quite well.
    Good luck to her . My brother just had his interview (at Jesus) this Thursday hence the wondering...

ReputationRep:
    Do neither!

I always find this method a much more pleasurable way of dealing with work
    Fixed travel time unfortunately.. otherwise yeh: last minute all the way.

ReputationRep:
    Fixed travel time unfortunately.. otherwise yeh: last minute all the way.
    Booo I'm going to Liverpool tomorrow, but thankfully it's with my family so I don't seem to have to do anything special other than be awake enough to flop into the car at about 9.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.