The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

linguist-I-briefly-can't-remember(Rosy) = lavalse :smile:
Reply 3501
ukebert
You should all use that Facebook app :smile:

hmmm?
Reply 3502
Hmm, I have a feeling Supermerp is from robinson.
Gesar
hmmm?

The "Cambridge Colleges" app allows you to put down which colleges you have visited. :smile:
Clare wins! Woop. :party:
Reply 3505
'M off to bed now. Sleepy :frown:

G'night.
Reply 3506
Thanks guys :biggrin:

Wow - get me and my memory :yep:

ukebert, I use the facebook app. I've visited almost every college.
West Wing - your ad hominem song keeps automatically starting at random moments :dry: I have tweeters and a subwoofer - if this happens in term I won't be popular.
Lauuura's from Newnham, Asian name person is Zhen Lin. We also have parallelduck who pops in occasionally, as well as Chumbaniya and ad absurdum, and *stars and stripes* :smile: And my boyfriend used to hover around occasionally also. But none of the last few post that much anymore I don't think.

Edit: And wow, sorry forgot to mention, good memory!
Reply 3508
Zoedotdot
Lauuura's from Newnham, Asian name person is Zhen Lin. We also have parallelduck who pops in occasionally, as well as Chumbaniya and ad absurdum, and *stars and stripes* :smile: And my boyfriend used to hover around occasionally also. But none of the last few post that much anymore I don't think.

Yeah, how come Danielle's not around now? IIRC she was the most prolific poster in the Freshers' thread. Clearly the medic workload is quite frightful...
Reply 3509
Scipio90
Clearly the medic workload is quite frightful...

Or she has a social life :rolleyes:
Reply 3510
Craghyrax
Or she has a social life :rolleyes:

:confused:

A what?
Scipio90
Yeah, how come Danielle's not around now? IIRC she was the most prolific poster in the Freshers' thread. Clearly the medic workload is quite frightful...

What Craggy said :p: And the workload. Basically, if she wants a social life she can't TSR it as well - if you remember Danielle, she's a complete perfectionist and does her work so thoroughly that the only other things she has time for are netball and seeing us! I'm talking to her right now actually, I'll say hello :smile:
Reply 3512
Zoedotdot
I'm talking to her right now actually, I'll say hello :smile:

*waves*
Reply 3513
:ditto:

Guys - I want to sleep. Not pack :frown:
Scipio90
*waves*

She said people can still chat to her on Facebook, but once term starts again she will be Facebook hibernating so that's only effective for so long :p: Personally, I don't know how she has the willpower...
Reply 3515
In other news, this track is fantastic! Snow Patrol have outdone themselves. I wasn't expecting much, so am impressed :yep:

And hooray for an empty house and an amazing sound system :teeth:
Craghyrax
:ditto:

Guys - I want to sleep. Not pack :frown:

Do neither!

I always find this method a much more pleasurable way of dealing with work :wink:
Reply 3517
ukebert
English :smile: Had her interview thursday before last I think. Seemed to go quite well.

Good luck to her :smile: . My brother just had his interview (at Jesus) this Thursday hence the wondering...
Reply 3518
Zoedotdot
Do neither!

I always find this method a much more pleasurable way of dealing with work :wink:

Fixed travel time unfortunately.. otherwise yeh: last minute all the way.
Craghyrax
Fixed travel time unfortunately.. otherwise yeh: last minute all the way.

Booo :frown: I'm going to Liverpool tomorrow, but thankfully it's with my family so I don't seem to have to do anything special other than be awake enough to flop into the car at about 9.

Latest

Trending

Trending