The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3780
merry christmas, everyone!
Reply 3781
To whoever mentioned Ringtons- it's closing down too. That's first class teas, whittards and ringtons gone within a week. Grrr.
Reply 3782
Craghyrax
Yeh you don't like it much do you :p:

Why don't you use your laptop at home? :s-smilie:

I'm trying to work out who to rep for Christmas :hmmmm: Important days are often tricky...

Me, because I have drawn a penguin with a Christmas tree on its head that says "Merry Christmas" to a rock hyrax :p: .

Just kidding, merry Christmas everyone :smile: !
Reply 3783
Awesome! :rofl: You will be rewarded :yep: That's getting sigged/profiled :biggrin:
visesh
To whoever mentioned Ringtons- it's closing down too. That's first class teas, whittards and ringtons gone within a week. Grrr.

Oh no! :>.<:
Reply 3784
New Wallace and Gromit on TV :biggrin:
Reply 3785
Tom

:O SWEETT
Reply 3786
Tom

Oh that's what it was :idea: They've put 'Closely observed trains' on over it on one tv, and 'Mamma Mia' on the other :dry:
Reply 3787
Merry Christmas everyone!! Eastenders is on our TV ¬.¬
Reply 3788
Enjoy :holly:
Reply 3789
Love the new avatar btw :p: :yep:
Reply 3790
Craghyrax
Oh that's what it was :idea: They've put 'Closely observed trains' on over it on one tv, and 'Mamma Mia' on the other :dry:

Seriously?!? What's wrong with them? Are these people English, or some strange South Africans who don't appreciate the finer points of animated plasticine?

Get on iPlayer!
Reply 3791
Gesar
Love the new avatar btw :p: :yep:

Tom
Seriously?!? What's wrong with them? Are these people English, or some strange South Africans who don't appreciate the finer points of animated plasticine?

Get on iPlayer!

They're 100% English :p:
I cooked a ham today, and did the whole giblet/gravy malarky with a turkey. Fun stuff.

How many of you accept the sentence "Who posh've I been talking to?" (used very informally)
Reply 3793
Define 'accept'; either way, I don't :p:
visesh

I knew Ringtons was going and I heard about Whittards on TV, but I was still holding out hope that First Class Teas might survive... :frown:
Is Ringtons closing before the 4th January? 'Cos i really want some more plum pudding tea, and that's the only place i know you can get it...
Reply 3796
Supergrunch
How many of you accept the sentence "Who posh've I been talking to?" (used very informally)

I have no idea what this means.
K.T.
I have no idea what this means.

:ditto:
Reply 3798
Supergrunch

I accept it in the sense that if someone said it to me, I would understand what they mean, and would probably reply in kind.. [I'm imagining a nirish person here]
Reply 3799
alex_hk90

Latest

Trending

Trending