The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6140
according to BBC News today kebabs can contain 120g of fat :eek: :eek: :eek: which is more than your entire allowance for one day, and it's generally trans fats just to **** you further
Hmm, I have to say I'm not a fan of VOD, but VOL is great. It's pretty much always significantly better than our college food. :p:
Reply 6142
I've never eaten a kebab in Cambridge :proud:

in fact I think I've only had VOL chips once. I'm good.
Reply 6143
FadedJade
I was wrong about the union pub quiz, they moved it to every Monday night. Are you still interested?

This monday (26th) I am. Can't do the following one though.
Well that's ditto for me and for Elliott I believe. :yy:
minimo
in fact I think I've only had VOL chips once. I'm good.

VOL cheesy chips are so amazing.
Reply 6146
Supergrunch
VOL cheesy chips are so amazing.

VOD cheesy chips with garlic and chilli > any other chips . :coma:
I have never eaten from any of the vans or from gardies. I have a delicate stomach :p:
Awareness Cocktails = stress to organise that I don't need on top of work = argh :bawling:
visesh
VOD cheesy chips with garlic and chilli > any other chips . :coma:

Damnit, I'm hungry.

(I was ten mins late for work when you saw me btw, or I'd've said more than "HiyoualrightI'mcoolseeyoulater!")
Arrrgh my brain is not working. I've just spent an hour trying to do one question and failing miserably.
brimstone
Awareness Cocktails = stress to organise that I don't need on top of work = argh :bawling:

I saw you yesterday. I was cycling past Selwyn and you were walking with a group of girls and a girl shouted to you "I just can't stay out of the news" from the other side of the road. You seem to have quite a posse :p:
Reply 6152
FadeToBlackout
Damnit, I'm hungry.

(I was ten mins late for work when you saw me btw, or I'd've said more than "HiyoualrightI'mcoolseeyoulater!")

Haha, don't worry. I was about 5 minutes late for a ward round too:P
Reply 6153
brimstone

What on earth are awareness cocktails?
Llamaaa
I saw you yesterday. I was cycling past Selwyn and you were walking with a group of girls and a girl shouted to you "I just can't stay out of the news" from the other side of the road. You seem to have quite a posse :p:

Haha :biggrin: You should've said hi :p:
Gesar
What on earth are awareness cocktails?

To coincide with CUSU Awareness Week, I have to run Awareness Cocktails, whereby I make and give out cocktails to Selwynites and make them aware of LBGT issues. As I'm LBGT Rep, I've gotta organise it.
Reply 6156
brimstone
To coincide with CUSU Awareness Week, I have to run Awareness Cocktails, whereby I make and give out cocktails to Selwynites and make them aware of LBGT issues. As I'm LBGT Rep, I've gotta organise it.

I want free cocktails! Why doesnt my college want to make me aware of LGBT issues? :frown:
minimo
I want free cocktails! Why doesnt my college want to make me aware of LGBT issues? :frown:

:p: Sorry, for Selwyn people only!
Reply 6158
rubbish
Reply 6159
brimstone

No-one's been making -me- aware of LGBT issues :shifty: And I even went to Life this week! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending