Craghyrax
:coffee: x :coffee:

:stupido:

Appendix

I want what I want, when I want it :nuts: :trytofly:
Reply 8121
Thicky
:trytofly:

This one looks like the Enlightenment, which is what I'm trying to write about.
Just got back from Ceilidh Band Annual Dinner :biggrin: Was amazing.

w00p, lecture in, uh, 5,5 hours
Ah, TSR... the night owl's best friend. :cool:
ukebert
Just got back from Ceilidh Band Annual Dinner :biggrin: Was amazing.

w00p, lecture in, uh, 5,5 hours

Ooh, I completely forgot that was going on! I would have met you guys in Newnham Bar afterwards but I was too busy working. :smile: You can tell me about it tomorrow, when I'll actually go for the whole rehearsal rather than just leave abruptly in the middle...
Reply 8125
Craghyrax
This one looks like the Enlightenment, which is what I'm trying to write about.

:burnout:
Reply 8126
Habermas is beginning to make more sense, but I'm still not at the writing stage yet... despite it being due in 9hrs.

Change in plan: sleep... and maybe I'll email the supervisor my introduction plus essay plan :dry:

And the shadow is not something I'm choosing to face at present :rolleyes:
Craghyrax
Habermas is beginning to make more sense, but I'm still not at the writing stage yet... despite it being due in 9hrs.

Change in plan: sleep... and maybe I'll email the supervisor my introduction plus essay plan :dry:

And the shadow is not something I'm choosing to face at present :rolleyes:

Night night :sleep:
Chess Piece Face
Ooh, I completely forgot that was going on! I would have met you guys in Newnham Bar afterwards but I was too busy working. :smile: You can tell me about it tomorrow, when I'll actually go for the whole rehearsal rather than just leave abruptly in the middle...

You'd better :p:
Chess Piece Face
Ah, TSR... the night owl's best friend. :cool:

:ditto:

we really need to implement that "midnight" promise...

yeah!!! another snow day tomorrow :smile:

:eek3: just remembered i have to go to girton tomorrow...
Yeah, I walked home in the snow.
Reply 8131
thegluups

Go by sleigh!
ukebert
Yeah, I walked home in the snow.

is there as much as last time?

Thicky
Go by sleigh!

good idea :biggrin: might borrow a few reindeers from Peterhouse :rolleyes:
thegluups

Ooh, I'm going there next week for my first performance in a ceilidh. Tell me how it is! :smile:

Anyhoo, guys, I'm going to call it a night now... See you all soon!
Chess Piece Face
Ooh, I'm going there next week for my first performance in a ceilidh. Tell me how it is! :smile:

Anyhoo, guys, I'm going to call it a night now... See you all soon!

I'm playing in that one too now :smile:

thegluups
is there as much as last time?

It was falling but not settling.

And yeah, I have lectures in 315 minutes, which probably means that I should get to bed.
ukebert
I'm playing in that one too now :smile:

It was falling but not settling.

And yeah, I have lectures in 315 minutes, which probably means that I should get to bed.

I hate you...

I'm not going to bed i don't think...

:work:
thegluups
Language school???

If you do MML do you get to go at a reduced rate, or do you have to pay full price?

I'm desperately trying to find somewhere to work in Germany/Austria, or if I can't find there, Spain for this summer;.. But i'm really struggling...
do you have any ideas?

PS : i don't think i'll be going to bed tonight... :work: damn judges

Yup, it's to prepare for my oral exam, which is either the day before term starts or the first day of term :eek: We don't get to go at a reduced rate, but we get faculty/college funding so I'm probably not going to be paying that much, fingers crossed :biggrin: Erm, I'm not really sure about working, although you could email the people who do admin in MML and ask them to forward job opportunities on to you - I get them all the time :smile:
Zoedotdot
Yup, it's to prepare for my oral exam, which is either the day before term starts or the first day of term :eek: We don't get to go at a reduced rate, but we get faculty/college funding so I'm probably not going to be paying that much, fingers crossed :biggrin: Erm, I'm not really sure about working, although you could email the people who do admin in MML and ask them to forward job opportunities on to you - I get them all the time :smile:

:biggrin:

I'm glad I'm not the oly person up at 4 AM :smile:
thegluups
:biggrin:

I'm glad I'm not the oly person up at 4 AM :smile:

I'm only still up because my sleeping patterns are now so confused that sleeping before now is actually physically impossible :s-smilie: I'm not even working!
Zoedotdot
I'm only still up because my sleeping patterns are now so confused that sleeping before now is actually physically impossible :s-smilie: I'm not even working!

oh ok...

thats strange... do you go to lectures in the morning?

Latest

Trending

Trending