The Student Room Group

Flat on mount pleasant

Looking for someone to take over my tenancy in a town centre new flat, located on Mount Pleasant!

- The flat is located on Mount Pleasant which is right in town centre and next to uni.
- Rent is due inline with your student loan - £2,172.86 per term (£6,518.57 for the year) & first rent isn’t due until October although you can move in from July! Deposit is already paid. *All bills are included uncapped*.
- Tenancy from July 15th 2022 - June 30th 2023.
- The flat is all modern with spacious double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There are 5 other tenants (all girls) all are lovely and very clean.
- The properly is equipped with TV (&tv license) in every room and the lounge, two double fridge/freezers, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- There’s also an in-house maintenance team, 24/7 calls, £5000 worth contents insurance, full wifi coverage, free regular cleaners (atleast weekly) and alarms (burglary, fire & C0) fitted.
- Under the NoPosit scheme which includes enhanced insurance package, automatic competition entries, exclusive rewards package & discounts (average savings of £400), regular freebies (including alcohol😂) and a tree planted in your name.
- Link to the virtual tour https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=TgCEgjwZmko

Please contact me if you are interested or share with anyone who may be interested x x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending