The Student Room Group

Are oxbridge students better?

Im a first year at cambridge and everybody that i have met are incredible at so many things, like my fellow students have published books, broken under 18 athletic world records, summited mount everest, play in international orchestras to list a few and im just little old me from a council estate
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Im a first year at cambridge and everybody that i have met are incredible at so many things, like my fellow students have published books, broken under 18 athletic world records, summited mount everest, play in international orchestras to list a few and im just little old me from a council estate

They've just had those opportunities. I don't think the majority of British students even have the chance to summit mount Everest or publish a book. Why should the money and connections needed to do any of that stuff make them them better than you?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

I would say you are far more successful as they have had opportunities you were not given.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending