The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Personal specification

If I want to go into a under grad for something in finance and accounting. I'm not sure exactly which under grad course I want to into, what should I do to make my personal spec give me a higher chance to get a place into LSE
Hi! I’m assuming by personal specification, you mean personal statement? If so, it might help to reduce the potential courses down to a few minimum (this helps to make the personal statement more specific and concise). If you still don’t know exactly, the personal
statement should include anything related to finance that you have completed (books, articles, work experience, lectures, jobs , clubs, society,). After that, I’d say for example, you apply to 4 unis for finance and 1 for accounting, you would send that uni a separate personal statement specifically for accounting.

For LSE in particular, make sure the personal statement is very academic and that any extracurriculars you mention is related to the course you’ve chosen to do. Remember, LSE is very competitive and so your personal statement has to be very academic in nature to be strong enough. If you’d like more specific advice, let me know! and good luck. 😊
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by sickofthis
Hi! I’m assuming by personal specification, you mean personal statement? If so, it might help to reduce the potential courses down to a few minimum (this helps to make the personal statement more specific and concise). If you still don’t know exactly, the personal
statement should include anything related to finance that you have completed (books, articles, work experience, lectures, jobs , clubs, society,). After that, I’d say for example, you apply to 4 unis for finance and 1 for accounting, you would send that uni a separate personal statement specifically for accounting.

For LSE in particular, make sure the personal statement is very academic and that any extracurriculars you mention is related to the course you’ve chosen to do. Remember, LSE is very competitive and so your personal statement has to be very academic in nature to be strong enough. If you’d like more specific advice, let me know! and good luck. 😊

Thank you very much and sorry yes I meant personal statement I will try to do that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending