The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
seriously? what the hell did you write it on? lol
Ari_ben_ami
seriously? what the hell did you write it on? lol

what one?
I'm predicted 35/36, but hey, I still think my final score will be much worse. It is rather depressing at times. :frown:
Reply 23
The TOK =D
Ari_ben_ami
The TOK =D

http://www.norreg.dk/tok/prescrmay2008.pdf
number 6, was an easy question tbf...
Reply 25
arisk01
http://www.norreg.dk/tok/prescrmay2008.pdf
number 6, was an easy question tbf...

I did that one too *hi fives* it was a nice question and really easy to write, think i got a B or maybe an A but again didnt take much time.
Reply 26
Seriously, don't over-do the TOK essay or the EE. I spent countless hours on both, I did get 3 points, but was it worth it? NO. I spent a lot more than 100 hrs on my EE. Put a lot more effort into the actual subjects, especially the HL ones.
I'm really worried about my IOP but that's mainly because I hate speaking infront of class
Reply 28
ArticFlames
:shifty: Why'd you have to say that?(I am so far predicted 20) in the first two months....

the good things in life are unexpected :smile:

dont worry too much about it since you are only two months in to the wonderful world of IB.
topman21
the good things in life are unexpected :smile:

dont worry too much about it since you are only two months in to the wonderful world of IB.

lol I could just hear the sarcastic tone there:p: What are you taking?
Reply 30
ArticFlames
lol I could just hear the sarcastic tone there:p: What are you taking?

sarcasm is just one of many talents lol
ive done the IB..half way through my 1st university semester now..
Ari_ben_ami
Does anyone feel like they will ultimatly fail IB in may? Or feel compleatly overwhelmed now? What points are you on right at this moment?

Ohh man..where do i begin?lol..spanish has been going bad..i don't even know if i'll pass -_-
I guess languages isn't my thing..:frown:
Tho I think i'm fairly alright in english, my teacher is known for giving very low predicted grades to every IB batch..cause she has such high expectations (and is 70 something--very old).
Also like..you know in english..when writing a commentary..it's not like there can be a right or wrong answer as to how you interpret the poem/prose..well basically if you don't match what she thinks is right, then you fail the assignment..she goes so off in her predicted grading..once she gave a girl a 3 predicted for HL English and she actually got a 7! So yeah my english teacher is screwed in the head..
Besides having 2 subjects to worry about, Chem HL is probably the most toughest subject i've seen in my whole life (in terms of understanding the content)..i'm pretty sure i'll do well in my IA but, the exams, ehh i don't wanna know.
If I were to predict my grades, it'd probably be something like this:
SL's
English-4
Spanish-?
Math-6 or 7:biggrin:
HL's
Chem- LOL
History-5
ITGS- 6 or 7 :biggrin: :biggrin:

History is a piss off I need to get a hang of writing those darn essays:confused:

Why are you so stressed out though? Lol my extended essay is due this saturday, TOK essay due this monday and my midterm exams begin next to next week. I have my SAT in december. Yep I'm screwed:yep:
topman21
sarcasm is just one of many talents lol
ive done the IB..half way through my 1st university semester now..

cool what uni you at:confused:
i_like_chocolate

SL's
English-4
Spanish-?
Math-6 or 7:biggrin:
HL's
Chem- LOL
History-5
ITGS- 6 or 7 :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wow, I was extremely surprised you put a 7 in ITGS. :rolleyes:
Reply 34
Jong Il Kim

Dear leader,

Is it true that you are dead? It vexes me that your power can succumb death.

Anyways, TSR is probably not the place to get your information about foreign affairs - none of us really knows anything you can use...
Jong Il Kim

um, yeah so? ITGS is like my thing :smile:
you have a problem with that?
i_like_chocolate
um, yeah so? ITGS is like my thing :smile:
you have a problem with that?

Well, ITGS is one of the hardest Group 3 subjects. Only 1~2% candidates manage to get a 7 in this particular subject, while around 10~15% candidates acheive a 7 in other social science subjects such as Economics, History, Geography, etc,.

edit: I don't mean to discourage you though, if you think you can, then go for it :smile:
lol yea but it's not only my opinion but my teacher thinks this way too :smile:
haha sorry took you in the wrong way.
Reply 38
ArticFlames
cool what uni you at:confused:

The University of Hull doing Management and Marketing + 1yr Proffessional Exp.
Don't ask me how i got in with 23 cuz i still dont know how :yep: ..
topman21
The University of Hull doing Management and Marketing + 1yr Proffessional Exp.
Don't ask me how i got in with 23 cuz i still dont know how :yep: ..

wow less than an hour from were I live:rolleyes: Why what did they say they wanted?

Latest

Trending

Trending