The Student Room Group

Where will Manchester United finish this season ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mohammed_80
Yeah but I’m proud of my club and I stand up for my club and ain’t going to take the words one defeat or multiple defeats aimed at Varsenal and all the fans would go silent.

so you are delusional? is that what your saying? you know whats going on but ur still gonna chat **** thats delusion isnt it?
Oh, you wanted a league position... I was going to guess Slovenia, lots of space for washed up broke teams there.
Original post by StriderHort
Oh, you wanted a league position... I was going to guess Slovenia, lots of space for washed up broke teams there.

🤣🤣
Yeah but I’m proud of my club and I stand up for my club and ain’t going to take the words one defeat or multiple defeats aimed at Varsenal and all the fans would go silent.

you like the colour red dont u
Original post by Berndleno
you like the colour red dont u

I’ve been a boyhood Manchester United fan my whole life. I follow the tag once a red always a red doesnt mean I like the colour red.
I’ve been a boyhood Manchester United fan my whole life. I follow the tag once a red always a red doesnt mean I like the colour red.

i dunno bro personally i dont believe it thats what i think, i never even saw that you follow that tbh, but its just that ive gathered all the evidence and made my conclusion.
see that evidence, something you clearly dont use when arguing your points
Probably 9th
Original post by zuluwarrior7650
Probably 9th

this mohamed 80 guy thinks his club r gonna finish in the top 4, i mean listen anything can happen in football but im sorry, no, the way ur playing ur next fixtures.....pfffftttttt
this mohamed 80 guy thinks his club r gonna finish in the top 4, i mean listen anything can happen in football but im sorry, no, the way ur playing ur next fixtures.....pfffftttttt

City have won it. Utd are going down. Liverpool will be the new Chelsea.
City have won it. Utd are going down. Liverpool will be the new Chelsea.

yh i agree. liverpool players getting old aswell and not enough depth like their used to be,
yh i agree. liverpool players getting old aswell and not enough depth like their used to be,

Our main issues are that the midfield is old and injury-prone with only inexperience to back us up, Trent has no aerial prowess, Salah hasn't been in the best of form lately and things will only get worse.

As for United, well, that's a whole different story. They keep complaining about their owners but the main issue is their recruitment, the manager has too much control over that and panic buying is common.
Our main issues are that the midfield is old and injury-prone with only inexperience to back us up, Trent has no aerial prowess, Salah hasn't been in the best of form lately and things will only get worse.

As for United, well, that's a whole different story. They keep complaining about their owners but the main issue is their recruitment, the manager has too much control over that and panic buying is common.

100% agree if you go back to my previous post on this thread you will see that i said eveything you just did but in parahraphs hahahaha
but it seems like some deluded man u fans just dont seem to understand

I'd say that the United manager doesn't have any control over the players he wants. I don't believe any manager since Ferguson has had any say in the players brought and that has all be done in the boardroom. I don't believe managers would have brought in players like ibrahimovich or Di Maria.
Original post by Guru Jason
I'd say that the United manager doesn't have any control over the players he wants. I don't believe any manager since Ferguson has had any say in the players brought and that has all be done in the boardroom. I don't believe managers would have brought in players like ibrahimovich or Di Maria.

every manager in the world gets a say on who he wants to buy and who he doesnt want to buy
ETH was the one wanted lisandro (ajax player), erikson (used to play for ajax and even trained there when he was a free agent) and malacia who played for feynoord. funny how they all have the dutch league connection with ten hag, ten hag obviously doensnt have a say in who he wants to buy....(that was sarcastic)
every manager in the world gets a say on who he wants to buy and who he doesnt want to buy
ETH was the one wanted lisandro (ajax player), erikson (used to play for ajax and even trained there when he was a free agent) and malacia who played for feynoord. funny how they all have the dutch league connection with ten hag, ten hag obviously doensnt have a say in who he wants to buy....(that was sarcastic)

Again, I feel dubious about this. I feel like we don't have managers but coaches. The board do the business but the coach trains the players.

I sure the manager makes recommendations but it's the boards ultimate decision. It's the only viable rationale I can thing of as to why we keep bringing in old player and not getting rid of deadwood like pogba sooner.
100% agree if you go back to my previous post on this thread you will see that i said eveything you just did but in parahraphs hahahaha
but it seems like some deluded man u fans just dont seem to understand

Tbf the media doesn't help, they made it seem like utd spent 60 mill on martinez (with addons) and liverpool spent 64m on nunez but the latter rises to 85 with addons
relegation favourites

According to who? Certainly not according to sky bet.
Original post by 8013
They are now last in the league after 2 terrible performances. Where will they finish this season?

8th place in the best case. United is too bad to play international next season. The glory times are over for first.

Quick Reply

Latest