The Student Room Group

Student account

this may sound so stupid. My University has sent me log in details for my account (a while ago) I've tried to log in a couple of times but it won't let me?
will I receive my timetable through this account or email? im slightly worried if I can't get onto it I may not get my timetable
Original post by newstuden23
this may sound so stupid. My University has sent me log in details for my account (a while ago) I've tried to log in a couple of times but it won't let me?
will I receive my timetable through this account or email? im slightly worried if I can't get onto it I may not get my timetable

Hey there @newstuden23 !
You probably will receive your timetable through this account so the best thing you can do is get in contact with your university and let them know that you're struggling to get access to your account. If you can wait with it then try emailing them but if you're impatient like me then look up their phone number on their website and give them a call. It's a good job you're sorting this now rather than at the time and this doesn't sound stupid at all. They're there to help you and I'm sure it's an easy fix to get you logged on.

Hope this helped!
Lucy - Digital Student Ambassador SHU
Original post by newstuden23

Hi there,
It's possible that you will be able to view your timetable through both (or at least I could when I was at uni). However, like the other poster has pointed out, it would be really good for you to sort out access to your account. Definitely email your university and say that you're having difficulty logging in. If you don't receive a response then it would be worth following up your email with a call.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending