The Student Room Group

Wellcome Graduate Scheme 2022/23

Hi, I thought I’d start a new thread for the Wellcome Graduate Development Programme 2023. Did anyone submit an application?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Also applied! Pretty sure we’re supposed to hear back within 4 weeks, so probably sometime next week? Would be interested to know when people start getting replies! Trying not to get my hopes too high though as I know it’s so competitive.
Reply 2
Has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by rrma80
Has anyone heard back yet?

Not yet!
Anyone know what date we're supposed to hear back by?
No idea unfortunately! Still waiting :frown:
Original post by Heidilw2102
Anyone know what date we're supposed to hear back by?
Reply 6
I haven't heard anything yet, anyone else have?
Reply 7
I also haven’t heard anything yet :frown: According to their website, video interviews are supposed to take place from next Monday so I would assume we’d hear soon. Not sure whether it would be worth emailing them to ask?
Original post by beeknees
I also haven’t heard anything yet :frown: According to their website, video interviews are supposed to take place from next Monday so I would assume we’d hear soon. Not sure whether it would be worth emailing them to ask?

I have emailed. Will let you know what they say. Maybe no news is bad news, since the interviews start next week lol
Haven’t heard anything too TT Anyone has any idea how the video interview would be like? Is it with real person like HR?
Reply 10
Received an email this morning stating that we should hear back week commencing 9 January! :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Sukiyaki jinjin
Haven’t heard anything too TT Anyone has any idea how the video interview would be like? Is it with real person like HR?

According to the website, the video interview is asynchronous, so it won’t be with a real person in real-time
Original post by beeknees
According to the website, the video interview is asynchronous, so it won’t be with a real person in real-time

thxxx
Check your emails - I just got an invite for the video interview
Reply 14
Original post by Heidilw2102
Check your emails - I just got an invite for the video interview

Me too! :smile: Thank you for letting us know, as my invite went into my junk folder
Does anyone know what type of questions they will ask?
Has anyone done the video interview yet? If so, how was it?
If they did it, has anyone heard back from the vid interview either way?
Reply 18
Original post by daisy71
If they did it, has anyone heard back from the vid interview either way?

I haven’t heard back yet. I received an automatic email shortly after completing it that said we would hear back by January 14, which obviously isn’t correct so I’m not sure when we’ll know if we’ve passed to the next stage.
The deadline was today for the video interview so I don’t think it will be for a while

Quick Reply

Latest