The Student Room Group

Failed final essay in final year of nursing

Hi all

I’m desperately looking for some advice.
Today I found out that I failed my last essay in my final year of nursing, I should add that this is also a resubmission as I failed the first attempt.

Can anybody give me any information on what’s going to happen next, I’m sue to qualify next month and recieve my pin, I am aware that this won’t happen now next month I just want to clarity please.
Original post by LaurenWF1
Hi all

Today I found out that I failed my last essay in my final year of nursing, I should add that this is also a resubmission as I failed the first attempt.

Can anybody give me any information on what’s going to happen next, I’m sue to qualify next month and recieve my pin, I am aware that this won’t happen now next month I just want to clarity please.

Honestly, the only place you'll find the answer to this is in your course handbook or by speaking with your university. When I was in nurse training, I think this situation would have led to either repeating a year or a term, but I can't be sure about your situation. Whatever happens, eventually you'll have your pin and I'm sure this will all just be a stressful bad memory :hugs:
Reply 2
Original post by LaurenWF1
Hi all

Hi Lauren, please update on your situation.. hope all went well
Reply 3
Original post by Lpu
Hi Lauren, please update on your situation.. hope all went well

Hi, I had to resist the whole module, just waiting for my final results to come back from CAB. It’s been a very long 10 months x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending