The Student Room Group

Insecure about my big bum

I really hate my big bum is there any way to be less insecure?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

R u a guy or a girl, either way you should learn to be comfortable with ur body cuz h cant rly change it.
Am also insecure about my big penis and 6 figure salary.
Original post by Codn7
R u a guy or a girl, either way you should learn to be comfortable with ur body cuz h cant rly change it.

I'm a girl

Well I don't know your tastes, but it's worth remembering black (and to a lesser extent Asian) men tend to like big bums?

Or if it's that is what's bothering you, it's possible to "down-size" by a combination of diet an exercise (I can't recommend anyone, as I've never known a girl who wanted to get a smaller bum lol).
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Well I don't know your tastes, but it's worth remembering black (and to a lesser extent Asian) men like big bums?

Or if it's that is what's bothering you, it's possible to "down-size" by a combination of diet an exercise (I can't recommend anyone, as I've never known a girl who wanted to get a smaller bum lol).

Such a silly comment, "it's worth remembering black men like big bums"
Original post by TheYearNiner

Very
Original post by TheYearNiner

Not really, I'm just trying to give the girl a bit of assurance that some people do like that kind of asset.

But if you're going to be such a snowflake about it, fine, I've edited my post to make it more generic.

Spoiler

Original post by Old Skool Freak
Not really, I'm just trying to give the girl a bit of assurance that some people do like that kind of asset.

But if you're going to be such a snowflake about it, fine, I've edited my post to make it more generic.

Spoiler

Before you start the whole “I’m black and I agree” schtick I am too. It’s called being a ‘snowflake’ it’s calling out a silly generalisation, whether you agree or not it’s still the same as saying “Black people like watermelon” or “Asians like currry”. Doesn’t matter if it applies to you or not, it still doesn’t erase the fact that it was a silly statement to make especially as an attempt at reassuring someone
Before you start the whole “I’m black and I agree” schtick I am too. It’s called being a ‘snowflake’ it’s calling out a silly generalisation, whether you agree or not it’s still the same as saying “Black people like watermelon” or “Asians like currry”. Doesn’t matter if it applies to you or not, it still doesn’t erase the fact that it was a silly statement to make especially as an attempt at reassuring someone

Whatever!

I've tried to explain that it was only an example that I was only trying to reassure the OP.

If you want to take issue with it, that's your prerogative. I cba to explain/ justify it any further.

Instead of berating me, why don't you try and offer some reassurance to the OP yourself then?

I don't know if this helps but all the girls in my class want bigger butts (or as they put it, 'large bundas'). People were literally going around comparing butt sizes and whoever had the bigger size was saying that they were hotter. But basically, a lot of people like having a big butt and would love to have what you have. Think of it that way. Also, just embrace it. It's part of your body and you can't really change it. A little bit of self love goes a long way. I hope this helps xx
Bro why do people always have to take offence to whatever anyone says just keep it to yourself everyone has their own thoughts and opinions and someone on tsr will most likely not change it.

cani get a bite?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending