Watch
This discussion is closed.
A0307
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
:rolleyes: So what exactly does that have to do with the fact that many of the posts on this thread are sexist?
1. Nothing.

2. Such as what?
NikolaiJ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by calumc)
Girls are stupid
Haha, hmmm, perhaps not, but yeah, I understand what you mean. lol
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
'Bad boys' are just arrogant really, to be arrogant you have to be confident, or well basically, just have something to be arrogant about i.e. be attractive, so, just acting 'bad'(god I hate using that word) will get you nowhere, as its a personal trait, not something you can put on..
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
What's a "bad boy"?

I'm picturing adidas track suits, white socks and reebok classics/maybe nike.
In that case, no bad boyz for me
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Such as what?
Your post above.
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NikolaiJ)
No actually, because most of the time they're not. I'd say I was a good looker, on the whole, and I'm confident, I'm just nice as well, women, whilst not seeing it as unattractive, certainly between the ages of around 14 - 18, don't seem to find it draws me (or other nice guys) to them.
Yes, it's not quite as black-and-white as underconfident loser/arrogant ****. You can be confident but not neccessarily arrogant (and occasionally the other way around, as a false attempt at "compensation").
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Your post above.
So by "many of the posts on this thread are sexist" you were actually specifically referring to me jokingly blaming the "problem" on females themselves, despite this being (at least as far as I can see) entirely justified. Right.
anchemis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well... unlike magnets... like things attract... so bad boys get bad girls
JMP
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by IHavePMS)
I hate 'bad boys.' Give me a sensitive/emotional guy who likes to cry to a sad movie and buy me flowers every now and then, anyday. I'm sorry but I don't like being treated like crap.
Oh praise the Lord, you've given me hope.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JasonPaver)
Oh praise the Lord, you've given me hope.
loser
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by anchemis)
well... unlike magnets... like things attract... so bad boys get bad girls
So that's a bit like electrical currents then.

Good Lord, I scare myself sometimes.
Kew
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So by "many of the posts on this thread are sexist" you were actually specifically referring to me jokingly blaming the "problem" on females themselves, despite this being (at least as far as I can see) entirely justified. Right.
For crying out loud, as I'm sure you must be aware, that was only one example. I was in no way implying that you alone are to blame. I didn't realise I was supposed to mention every single sexist post on this thread.
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
For crying out loud, as I'm sure you must be aware, that was only one example. I was in no way implying that you alone are to blame. I didn't realise I was supposed to mention every single sexist post on this thread.
Agh lighten up. I was only messing with you.
anchemis
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So that's a bit like electrical currents then.

Good Lord, I scare myself sometimes.
no... I call it like-particle interaction... eg... electron/electron interaction by photons... sorry got a bit carried away by quantum physics....

however... if a bad boy and a good girl meet.... its like a electron and a positron... they anihilate and produce a burst of gamma rays in opposite directions...

for those who haven't a clue what I am on about... I would suggest read some quantum/particle physics.... :secruity:
LostRiot
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by AntiMagicMan)
Because woman are all evil, shallow and selfish.
sounds familiar.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Bad boys generally have more confidence, which is very important! They probably are generally better looking, because they don't need much of a personality to pick up girls if they're "fit" (I hate that term by the way, because technically I'm fit, but not in the way people mean! :mad: ).

I don't think it's anything to do with strength, as someone earlier suggested. I think I'm pretty strong and pretty nice and I don't have any girls whatsoever
Kew
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Bad boys generally have more confidence, which is very important! They probably are generally better looking, because they don't need much of a personality to pick up girls if they're "fit" (I hate that term by the way, because technically I'm fit, but not in the way people mean! :mad: ).

I don't think it's anything to do with strength, as someone earlier suggested. I think I'm pretty strong and pretty nice and I don't have any girls whatsoever
Cheer up, I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend at university :wink:
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Bad boys are less concerned, they won't pay you attention, or remember your anniversary or call you. The fact that they seem so un-interested is a challenge, some girls (my friends to be precise) think that they can change these boys. Or it might have something to do with the fact that most 'bad boys' are also hot (including my current crush...he is god-damn sexy, but a complete you-know-what), when you're very attractive you dont have to make an effort with your personality the way less attractive guys do
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bestdeceptions)
Not sure who said but the person who said that when a guy keeps you waiting.. doesn't text you back for a while.. plays it cool.. it makes you want them 10 times more. Urgh! You want to hate them for it but you can't resist
It's easier to just hate them
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
It's easier to just hate them
still stalking cate :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (166)
14.57%
I'm not sure (52)
4.57%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (335)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (34)
2.99%
I'm not a current university student (552)
48.46%

Watched Threads