The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
kew96158
:rolleyes: So what exactly does that have to do with the fact that many of the posts on this thread are sexist?

1. Nothing.

2. Such as what?
Reply 101
calumc
Girls are stupid

Haha, hmmm, perhaps not, but yeah, I understand what you mean. lol
Reply 102
'Bad boys' are just arrogant really, to be arrogant you have to be confident, or well basically, just have something to be arrogant about i.e. be attractive, so, just acting 'bad'(god I hate using that word) will get you nowhere, as its a personal trait, not something you can put on..
G4ry
What's a "bad boy"?

I'm picturing adidas track suits, white socks and reebok classics/maybe nike.

In that case, no bad boyz for me :wink:
Reply 104
calumc

Such as what?

Your post above.
Reply 105
NikolaiJ
No actually, because most of the time they're not. I'd say I was a good looker, on the whole, and I'm confident, I'm just nice as well, women, whilst not seeing it as unattractive, certainly between the ages of around 14 - 18, don't seem to find it draws me (or other nice guys) to them.

Yes, it's not quite as black-and-white as underconfident loser/arrogant twat. You can be confident but not neccessarily arrogant (and occasionally the other way around, as a false attempt at "compensation").
Reply 106
kew96158
Your post above.

So by "many of the posts on this thread are sexist" you were actually specifically referring to me jokingly blaming the "problem" on females themselves, despite this being (at least as far as I can see) entirely justified. Right.
Reply 107
well... unlike magnets... like things attract... so bad boys get bad girls
Reply 108
IHavePMS
I hate 'bad boys.' Give me a sensitive/emotional guy who likes to cry to a sad movie and buy me flowers every now and then, anyday. I'm sorry but I don't like being treated like crap.

Oh praise the Lord, you've given me hope.
JasonPaver
Oh praise the Lord, you've given me hope.

loser
Reply 110
anchemis
well... unlike magnets... like things attract... so bad boys get bad girls

So that's a bit like electrical currents then.:biggrin:

Good Lord, I scare myself sometimes.
Reply 111
calumc
So by "many of the posts on this thread are sexist" you were actually specifically referring to me jokingly blaming the "problem" on females themselves, despite this being (at least as far as I can see) entirely justified. Right.

For crying out loud, as I'm sure you must be aware, that was only one example. I was in no way implying that you alone are to blame. I didn't realise I was supposed to mention every single sexist post on this thread.
Reply 112
kew96158
For crying out loud, as I'm sure you must be aware, that was only one example. I was in no way implying that you alone are to blame. I didn't realise I was supposed to mention every single sexist post on this thread.

Agh lighten up. I was only messing with you.
Reply 113
calumc
So that's a bit like electrical currents then.:biggrin:

Good Lord, I scare myself sometimes.

no... I call it like-particle interaction... eg... electron/electron interaction by photons... sorry got a bit carried away by quantum physics....

however... if a bad boy and a good girl meet.... its like a electron and a positron... they anihilate and produce a burst of gamma rays in opposite directions...

for those who haven't a clue what I am on about... I would suggest read some quantum/particle physics.... :secruity:
AntiMagicMan
Because woman are all evil, shallow and selfish.

sounds familiar.
Bad boys generally have more confidence, which is very important! They probably are generally better looking, because they don't need much of a personality to pick up girls if they're "fit" (I hate that term by the way, because technically I'm fit, but not in the way people mean! :mad: ).

I don't think it's anything to do with strength, as someone earlier suggested. I think I'm pretty strong and pretty nice and I don't have any girls whatsoever :smile: :frown:
Reply 116
Onearmedbandit
Bad boys generally have more confidence, which is very important! They probably are generally better looking, because they don't need much of a personality to pick up girls if they're "fit" (I hate that term by the way, because technically I'm fit, but not in the way people mean! :mad: ).

I don't think it's anything to do with strength, as someone earlier suggested. I think I'm pretty strong and pretty nice and I don't have any girls whatsoever :smile: :frown:

Cheer up, I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend at university :wink: :smile:
Bad boys are less concerned, they won't pay you attention, or remember your anniversary or call you. The fact that they seem so un-interested is a challenge, some girls (my friends to be precise) think that they can change these boys. Or it might have something to do with the fact that most 'bad boys' are also hot (including my current crush...he is god-damn sexy, but a complete you-know-what), when you're very attractive you dont have to make an effort with your personality the way less attractive guys do
Reply 118
bestdeceptions
Not sure who said but the person who said that when a guy keeps you waiting.. doesn't text you back for a while.. plays it cool.. it makes you want them 10 times more. Urgh! You want to hate them for it but you can't resist :frown:

It's easier to just hate them :smile:
Reply 119
Cate
It's easier to just hate them :smile:

still stalking cate :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending