The Student Room Group

Dreams

A few months back I claimed to be atheist/agnostic, however as of a few months ago I have become more in touch with my spirituality and faith.
Lately I have been aiming for a stronger connection and relationship with God, but lately I’ve also been having dreams about God.
This dream specifically, I can’t fully explain, but there was this white light I could see. Then there was a voice saying, “There is only one God. There is only one God. There is only one God.” Over and over again but each time the voice got louder and the light got brighter, until it was so loud that I woke up even though my room was dark and quiet…

Has anyone else gotten dreams similar to this?
NOPE :borat:
Reply 2
Original post by Kakeema_
NOPE :borat:

Cool 😄
Original post by MagicKats
Cool 😄

If it suddenly came maybe explore religions that only believe in one God and visit their temples. Just a suggestion, something I would be doing if I had a strong similar/recurring dream like that out of nowhere
Reply 4
Original post by Kakeema_
If it suddenly came maybe explore religions that only believe in one God and visit their temples. Just a suggestion, something I would be doing if I had a strong similar/recurring dream like that out of nowhere

Yh, I’m a Christian and go to church. Could just be a wacky dream though who knows haha
Reply 5
A few months back I claimed to be atheist/agnostic, however as of a few months ago I have become more in touch with my spirituality and faith.
Lately I have been aiming for a stronger connection and relationship with God, but lately I’ve also been having dreams about God.
This dream specifically, I can’t fully explain, but there was this white light I could see. Then there was a voice saying, “There is only one God. There is only one God. There is only one God.” Over and over again but each time the voice got louder and the light got brighter, until it was so loud that I woke up even though my room was dark and quiet…

Has anyone else gotten dreams similar to this?

Important point to remember here...
Dreams aren't real. They are products of your subconscious imagination.
It is not healthy to assume that your dreams are communications form the supernatural.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
Yh, I’m a Christian and go to church. Could just be a wacky dream though who knows haha

God reaches out to different people in a variety of ways . . . but he draws all toward the "narrow way", through His Son who said "you must be born again . . . of the Spirit" i.e. you need to actually receive the Holy Spirit, like the disciples did (Acts 2v4) .. . then the Gentiles (Acts 10:44-48).

Have you done this?
@Serene Dreams for some reason I thought of you (thread title I guess :wink:)
Original post by iL1L
@Serene Dreams for some reason I thought of you (thread title I guess :wink:)

Haha thank you for the tag. I will send a few serene dreams in a little box to OP. ; )
don't dreams also send you a message of what to do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending