The Student Room Group

Manifesting school admission

So to get in my dream school (I never applied at the time cus I didn't know about it but now it's my number one dream to go) I have to get rly high grades and I'm at a disadvantage because since I didn't apply | won't get an offer and I can only apply again on the results day (even then, chances are slim bc of the vast amount of ppl who want to go there)
How do I manifest successful grades and me gaining admission into the school despite the slim chances atm?
Reply 1
You can't manifest anything. Put in the work on real life to get the best possible grades, but be pragmatic about your chances; if it doesn't happen, find something else that works well for you.
Manifesting is a baseless craze, better known as 'wishful thinking' and is on par with praying for things to turn out well.

"manifesting feels like a way to accomplish something we have control over in a time when we’re mostly powerless to effect any real change. There is also a lower barrier to entry than almost any other activity: All you need are your dreams, and to think about how nice it would be if they all came true."

I hope you get into your dream school and get good grades but you may need to take your likely failure as a learning point.

It sounds like the places will go those with better planning skills, who applied before the deadline, and who devote themselves to their studies.

What practical, rather tham spiritual, steps can you take to get into that school, or another? Can you defer or take a gap year, for example?
Original post by hellode
So to get in my dream school (I never applied at the time cus I didn't know about it but now it's my number one dream to go) I have to get rly high grades and I'm at a disadvantage because since I didn't apply | won't get an offer and I can only apply again on the results day (even then, chances are slim bc of the vast amount of ppl who want to go there)
How do I manifest successful grades and me gaining admission into the school despite the slim chances atm?

Hi, just wanted to respond, genuinely speaking manifesting and believing has always given me what all I desired. Its about how much faith/belief you have. Anyone pessimistic/not believing has a limiting mindset thus, attract what they are. It really is physics at the end of the day. You attract what you believe. Definitely set goals and have a backup but do not rule your options off entirely. I have had so many - too many - situations that has resulted in the way I wished it to because of my believing mindset, and the frequency of energy that is imbued within you. It will all work out in the end as long as you are affirmative AND take affirmative action .
Manifesting is more like wishing or faithp than science and definitely not like the laws of physics.

Action and decision making has always been the key to change, not passive dreaming.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending