The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Interview

Hi,
I've got a few online physician associate interviews and one in person physician associate interview. Could someone tell me what people wear for physician associate interviews. Thank You!

Scroll to see replies

Hi, it is best to wear formal clothes. Also, if you don't mind me asking what universities have you heard back from for PA course? I have only applied for one yet and not sure which ones to apply for.
Reply 2
Original post by beejkkkk
Hi, it is best to wear formal clothes. Also, if you don't mind me asking what universities have you heard back from for PA course? I have only applied for one yet and not sure which ones to apply for.

Hi, I've got interviews for sheffield, sheff Hallam, newcastle and manchester- they were all pretty quick, especially sheffield- I got an interview within 24hrs! I'm just waiting to hear back from leeds. Thank You!
That's amazing. Good luck with your interview.
(Current first year at Manchester)

Definitely dress smart/formal! A shirt and trousers is fine! Good luck with your interviews :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by itsokamix
(Current first year at Manchester)

Definitely dress smart/formal! A shirt and trousers is fine! Good luck with your interviews :smile:

Great thank you. Did you see many people wearing a tie? How is it at Manchester? Its one of my top choices. Do you have any tips for the interviews? I hope you're enjoying it :smile:
Original post by jackswfc
Great thank you. Did you see many people wearing a tie? How is it at Manchester? Its one of my top choices. Do you have any tips for the interviews? I hope you're enjoying it :smile:

I had my interview on zoom so I have no idea! As for tips, just make sure you do your research about being a PA, be calm and confident! Everyone who interviewed me was really friendly so don't be too worried!

And today was the end of my second week so everything is still super new, but it's going well so far! if you have any other questions I'd be happy to help
Which one is your first choice? Also have you done all your interviews?
Reply 8
Original post by hermioniegranger
Which one is your first choice? Also have you done all your interviews?

Hi, Sheffield or Leeds I think... I'm not really sure tbh, I'd be happy with any. I've only done one interview so far. I have three interviews the next three thursdays 😬
Reply 9
Original post by itsokamix
I had my interview on zoom so I have no idea! As for tips, just make sure you do your research about being a PA, be calm and confident! Everyone who interviewed me was really friendly so don't be too worried!

And today was the end of my second week so everything is still super new, but it's going well so far! if you have any other questions I'd be happy to help

Thanks... mine is on zoom too. Did you have any questions in the interview for Manchester where there were actors?
Nice😊 Id be happy with any too, where do you live? Will you commute or move away

Hi, Sheffield or Leeds I think... I'm not really sure tbh, I'd be happy with any. I've only done one interview so far. I have three interviews the next three thursdays 😬
Reply 11
Original post by hermioniegranger
Nice😊 Id be happy with any too, where do you live? Will you commute or move away

I live in Rotherham but I'll move away wherever I go... which unis have you applied to? Do you have interviews?
I have a sheffield interview too, has any one got any tips!!
Thanks... mine is on zoom too. Did you have any questions in the interview for Manchester where there were actors?

Yeah! there was a role play
Original post by Aspirational12
I have a sheffield interview too, has any one got any tips!!

i also have a sheffield interview! i'm so glad they've given us the questions beforehand, makes prep so much easier
when's your interview?
Original post by carmengreasby
i also have a sheffield interview! i'm so glad they've given us the questions beforehand, makes prep so much easier
when's your interview?

yes exactly!! mine is this thursday and you? i’m so nervous
Original post by Aspirational12
yes exactly!! mine is this thursday and you? i’m so nervous

ah good luck !! mine's next week but i have my manchester interview tomorrow
let me know how it goes !! fingers crossed it goes well:smile:
Good Luck with your interviews everyone!
I am a medical student at Sheffield, but I work with the Physicians Associates as I am a masters rep, so if you have any questions about the interview/Sheffield please let me know.
Evie
how did your Manchester one go, I had mine today too! :smile:
Original post by carmengreasby
ah good luck !! mine's next week but i have my manchester interview tomorrow
let me know how it goes !! fingers crossed it goes well:smile:
Reply 19
Original post by HusnaRafiq
how did your Manchester one go, I had mine today too! :smile:

Heyy! Had my interview at Manchester too yesterday!😊

Quick Reply

Latest